0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] BoxBeats: Rock

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Brises_0000 wrote:

I like it. The songs are good and there are 10 tracks, and it only uses 12 item spots. The cable behind the left speaker particularly causes a placement issue, and the trend of active items being only usable by the owner seems backwards. Developers need to remember that the owner does not need to be present for members to use a clubhouse. And I'm really  getting tired of having to buy a completely different unit to get different music. Isn't it about time that music packs be made available to load into a single unit? It's as if in real life if you had to replace your whole home stereo to hear different songs rather than just change the CD.

I quite agree ... a suggestion to the nDreams devs ... please allow DLCs for the BeatBox active items instead of buying a BRAND NEW active item every time a new batch of tunes comes out. So that you only have ONE BeatBox footprint.

Also, please allow the functionality of randomizing tunes from ALL of the BeatBox themed active items that a Home user has purchased. I love the idea of each having their own themes, but there are days were I want to mix and match tunes from all my collections because I'm not in a particular mood.

Smiley LOL

Well, since Rock is nDreams 2nd music system under the BB umbrella, it doesn't look promising...  Smiley Sad 

Message 12 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

I bought the boxbeat rock active item, but to be honest I'm a little disappointed with it. For one the speakers are too tall and won't fit in some personal spaces. And I'm not too fond of the music on it niether. More than half of the tunes are just too generic instrumental and kind of all sound the same. I was hoping that some of the rock tunes played in the public space's would be on it. If I had known the music on it wasn't that good, I wouldn't have purchased it at all. I should have just waited until the EOD portable radios are released.

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 14 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I bought the boxbeat rock active item, but to be honest I'm a little disappointed with it. For one the speakers are too tall and won't fit in some personal spaces. And I'm not too fond of the music on it niether. More than half of the tunes are just too generic instrumental and kind of all sound the same. I was hoping that some of the rock tunes played in the public space's would be on it. If I had known the music on it wasn't that good, I wouldn't have purchased it at all. I should have just waited until the EOD portable radios are released.

Is that's the reason for NO video to listen to the tracks? Hmmm

Message 14 of 14 (60 Views)
0 Likes