Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] City of Flowers Penthouse Personal Space

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

One of the best values I have seen in Home in a long time. It's spacious, has multiple settings, it's interactive  ... I didn't expect so much room for such a little price. OK, so it was an issue with the current Valentine event ... which is known. Otherwise, GZ really put thought into this space. Very satisfied.

P.S. I'm over the moon with the addition of the new underground basement & ledge space in My Private Hideaway. LOVE IT!!! Smiley LOL

Message 31 of 44 (776 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Voted very satisfied for a variety of reasons. Also nice to see Granzella content finally having feedback threads.

Price had no bearing on my purchase, I would have bought this at any price. For me, this is the most amazing apartment in home, period, with Cutteridge in second place. For the mere fact that it's a realistic house with MULTIPLE ROOMS! 

But there's so much more..all the interctive features which are standard for new Granzella apartments (lighting, time of day, ect), as well as the placement of furniture items such as the toilet through the menu.

This is truly an unparalled masterpiece in terms of apartment layout and interactive features as well as innovations. Has a number of firsts in home such as placement of curtains, a working shower, and toilet seats that raise when you move near them.

I only have 4 complaints/suggestions.

1. Only a few of the furniture items are able to be auto-installed through the menu, my suggestion would to make all furniture for this apartment able to be installed through menus in the various rooms.

2. There are selections in the menu for rug and curtain colors not released yet, this is rather annoying. I hate having blank options and would like to purchase all available colors at once.

3. It would be nice if the doors to each room could be opened or closed, similar to LOOT kitchen set, but saving your choice until you change it again.

4. Please make an option to simultaniously adjust lighting in all rooms at once, in addition to seperate lights for all rooms. I love seperate lighting, but it's annoying to have to go back and change lighting in each room when you change time of day. So both options would be much appreciated.

Message 32 of 44 (769 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

1. Only a few of the furniture items are able to be auto-installed through the menu, my suggestion would to make all furniture for this apartment able to be installed through menus in the various rooms.

The problem here is the inability to place regular furniture in the spots where the "menu furniture" sits. People who want to use their own furniture instead of Granzella's upgrades would not appreciate this suggestion in its current form. I've encountered this issue already in a few spots. I would hate to be forced to deal with GZ's preset furniture locations thoughtout the apartment.

Tarazuma wrote:

4. Please make an option to simultaniously adjust lighting in all rooms at once, in addition to seperate lights for all rooms. I love seperate lighting, but it's annoying to have to go back and change lighting in each room when you change time of day. So both options would be much appreciated.

Don't you know that you should always switch off the lights before you leave a room anyway? Smiley Tongue

castle3
Message 33 of 44 (741 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

I visited this space, and one user hitted out the park: "It's Harbour Studio On Steriods. "

It's a lot better than Harbor when it comes to sampling / testing new content or first gathering with strangers, IMO.

And as another user has stated, it's a lovely space that should've been 3.00. 

Message 34 of 44 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Very nice space.

I'm assuming there will be more luxury furniture items coming, as there are more choices for carpets etc, but not listed in the store.

I do wish however, that we had more furniture slots than 100, as I cannot fully decorate the space.

It presently is sitting half empty and of course you have to be careful what "active" items you choose to put in, as they take up a lot of slots.

The bathrooms are a disappointment, as the space surrounding the toilets are blocked in some way, and you cannot add much to them, especially the hall washroom. You cannot even add a picture or put a wall decoration up.

I really enjoy the background music. I find it very relaxing.

So for me, I'm satisfied with the space, even though there could be some improvements made to it.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 35 of 44 (668 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Feb 11, 2013
So I love the space just wondering y the code is working but it wont give you the reward if anyone know y please let me know thanks
Xo-nat_evil_20-oX
Message 36 of 44 (604 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I have to say, PRETTY DECORATABLE!! Smiley Happy And at a NICE PRICE too!! Smiley Wink

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 37 of 44 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Feb 11, 2013

nat_evil_20 wrote:
So I love the space just wondering y the code is working but it wont give you the reward if anyone know y please let me know thanks

Regarding the cake it could be fixed this week:

From Granzella:

"Thank you for the information. We'll report it to SCEA and ask them to fix it."

Joystick_Warrior on the Home Support section of the forums is also aware of this issue.

Message 38 of 44 (553 Views)
Fender Bender
1056 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I think it's a very nice apartment.  I'm looking forward to seeing more choices of curtains and carpets to buy.

Message 39 of 44 (518 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 12, 2013
The curtains n carpet r not available on the NA server yet
Message 40 of 44 (496 Views)
0 Likes