Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Lock-a-doodle

Apr 18, 2013

Very Dissatisfied  [Mega Epic Fail]

Not in the least what I expected,

After having the opportunity to see the space I am more then certain that I will not be buying this space. I was looking to buy another club skin and this seemed really nice based on the videos available. The game is useless if you don't have friends who have the game, but you do have the option to play with others that bought the game, but what if they don't want to play with you and only with their friends? There should be an option to play alone, especially if you can't find anyone to play with. The space seems like Andy's room where everything is too large for my taste, I'm like tumbelina LOL.

Also it makes absolutely no sense to make a club version of this space if your friends need to have the game too. I mean obviously your gonna have a lot of people in your club right? So why bake a game in a club only the owner can use? Also if you buy the additional sticker pack only you can use it and not the others people who don't own it, so now in order to use the additional packs others are force to invest even more into the game THIS IS NOT GOOD no matter how you put it.

Message 11 of 22 (396 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Garbage.

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 22 (365 Views)
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

I think this is great.  I think it is great to inspire the young (and old) to get into ART!  They have taken all the creative subjects out of our schools.  Such a bummer.  This is an awesome thing to come to Home.  It is better than war and violence.  ART!  Let it be!

Message 13 of 22 (355 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Apr 19, 2013

therob21 wrote:

Garbage.

I couldn't stop laughing when I first read this. Its perfect. Short, and to the point. I like it!

Antonio Xul
Message 14 of 22 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I don't want to rant on about this so I will make this quick. 

Terrible, simply awful.  I'm sure that this had tons of potential but this seems so rushed and the cost for the bundle is horrific. $25.99? Are you serious? I can get an awesome actual game for that. This really need's to be removed from the stores and it needs some polishing to it, because Lockwood, this is hurting your reputation.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 15 of 22 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Personally, I never bought the Lock A Doodle or anything else from it.

I did get a tour of the space, though the space does offer some appeal to artist and such of alike. It really wouldn't serve much purpose to anyone else, and from what my friend said, it's hard to decorate as well.

I'm not even going to touch on the issue of the pricing, or the fact that it's owner only and guest can't play if they don't own it.

I think an issue I noticed, was the fact they reskinned old Home items and just put paint splots on them for rewards.

Can't Lockwood come up with something that isn't reskinned?

I know this is a pattern seen a lot with Home developers. It's just not the way to go, there should be fresh new ideas and original content or rewards with these updates.

Like a friend of mine mentioned; Lock A Doodle isn't that original, considering there's other artist game apps out there that beat them to the punch awhile back.

Message 16 of 22 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Sadly dissapointed! I bought the Lock-a-Doodle "Pre-Order" Pack for $28.99  which included Personal Space and Club Space...I WASBAMBOOZOOLED! After members arrived at the club and could NOT play..I purchased Lockwood coins and gifted my club members the game just so they could play at the club ( I thought it was included for club members at the space) smh..then i was constantly booted from both of my Lock-a-Doodle spaces. I played the game for 30 minutes before I was completely locked out of the game..it said "Activity is currently in use" I am completely Locked-Out-of-Doodle  on personal space, club space and friends. I contacted Sony, cleared my cache, free space, changed club and deleted home NOTHING helped or fixed the issue. Friends put Lock-a-Doodle away and take out again to fix game issues but because the Game is non-removeable at the personal or club space..i can't get my game to work. Please help! Fix the issues or refund my money...worst buy EVER! Still waiting for Sony..Moderators..ANYONE who knows how to fix game issues to help me >.< 

*)

Thank you!

Message 17 of 22 (217 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I agree...worst buyEVER!

Beware of being LOCKED-OUT-OF-DOODLE!!

Message 18 of 22 (209 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 21, 2013

You know Its a neutral thing here, You need to be a person who likes this type deal, I mean I agree with some of the posts above but all in all it depends on what type of person you are.. The different packs I saw I don't think is very necessary, I think they could have been awarded instead of bought looking at the packs they look very use-less. Its also on a CONTROLLER, so its quite hard to draw a perfectly good image that you really want. 

Message 19 of 22 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I would like some help with getting some rewards if anyone is interested Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 22 (114 Views)
0 Likes