Feb 07 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] PlayStation Home Arcade

[ Edited ]
30 replies 629 views Edited Feb 7, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for PlayStation Home Arcade (PS VITA app with Cross-Buy for games in Home) poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 31 (629 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6516 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] PlayStation Home Arcade

Feb 7, 2013

I don't have a VITA, but that doesn't matter. Just the fact you have 1 slot cabinets for $1.49 each is awesome.

I bought them all......:smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 31 (617 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Feb 7, 2013

The prices are well rounded, about $2 for classics that work on Vita and/or Home is def. a good deal for owners of both, and for those with just 1 side of the coin.

Room for expansion is a good bonus point to the 'hub' app as well, I'd love to see events in Home unlock minigames for Arcade, that later become Store purchases for those that missed the event. It gives developers a reason to make better games that could function on a Vita, but not be so complex they'd fail on Home's servers, which in my opinion is a major bonus to Home.

I won my Vita, I win stuff in Home, and now there's an app to sprinkle that lil bit extra win across both. XD

My only complaint is the lack of Progressive Saving, Scribble Shooter's level-select menu is pointless without saving, and I'd prefer a system like Namco used, where you can select higher levels as you progress, so you can start at a higher difficulty if you want, or start from level 1 for "arcade mode". Seems like Frogger & IceBreaker would be wins if the brickbreaker and Frogger fans could start on harder levels, instead of having to replay the easy ones every time. Not a huge deal, but also being able to unlock Home rewards from the Vita's version of the game would be nice, not a deal-breaker either, but just saying. >.>

Satisfied. Bump it up a notch to Very if a dev. gets clever enough to make games for the app unlockable rewards in Home. :3

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 3 of 31 (614 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Very satisfied. I bought all the cabinets, too. Centipede was a must.
Message 4 of 31 (609 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26786 posts

Feb 7, 2013

"Very satisfied".

Now I can "Home on the go" and advertise my favorite place in all of the PSN when out and about. Not only will I continue to talk about it, I can show people some pretty cool games from Home.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 31 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3332 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Very Satisifed.

Great prices and the games are a pure timeless classic. Amazing job and Im really glad we finally get these on Home now. Now I'm off to go play Centipede again :smileyvery-happy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 6 of 31 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Yeah for VITA, PASS! Don't have that!

So no use for that Feature!

But as HOME Arcade's... And the Price... 1.49 each... PLUS only 1 Save Slot Each!  WOW!

I bought them all, YES i said it ALL of them!   And YES i can place them all in my club at the same time... Now Were Talkin'

Maybe one day we'll have 100 Different Arcades that all take 1 Slot each... Just think what that Club or Apt would look like with 100 Different Arcades.... WOW!

Just saying.... who Needs Aracdes that take up 22 to 27 SLOTS!   REALLY!   :smileysad:   PASS!

But these one's There a MUST Buy!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 7 of 31 (584 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Feb 7, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Yeah for VITA, PASS! Don't have that!

So no use for that Feature!

But as HOME Arcade's... And the Price... 1.49 each... PLUS only 1 Save Slot Each!  WOW!

I bought them all, YES i said it ALL of them!   And YES i can place them all in my club at the same time... Now Were Talkin'

Maybe one day we'll have 100 Different Arcades that all take 1 Slot each... Just think what that Club or Apt would look like with 100 Different Arcades.... WOW!

Just saying.... who Needs Aracdes that take up 22 to 27 SLOTS!   REALLY!   :smileysad:   PASS!

But these one's There a MUST Buy!

One can hope this snowballs into encouraging the dev.s behind those bulky monsters into going back and changing that. XD That's what I've got fingers crossed for. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 8 of 31 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Its Hott.!
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 9 of 31 (561 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Feb 7, 2013

GOIN old school...i love em..and so do all my friends...lol..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 10 of 31 (558 Views)
0 Likes