May 10 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Vertigo Apartment

10 replies 362 views Edited May 10, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Vertigo Apartment from nDreams poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 11 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Vertigo Apartment

May 11, 2013

Dissatisfied.  This should've been offered to people at the start and while it was neat to see another part of Xi unfold, it quickly became evident that the only thing motivating the majority to play were the apartment unlocks.  So to see the whole thing unlocked and being sold for less is a slap in the face.  The lack of spawn points also make this apartment one of the most difficult to decorate and seeing as how it comes fully unlocked now, theres no reason why it should only have one spawn point.  Also, I've heard on these boards and in-world that several users were duped into purchasing the same apartment twice by thinking this was a new and different space and haven't been offered any sort of support or compensation.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 2 of 11 (281 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

*Nevermind. Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 11 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 11, 2013

hyperkane wrote:
Priced too high. Have to play an agonizing game to unlock all areas. Smiley Indifferent

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wait... I thought with the apartment sold as a seperate item it came fully unlocked, right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 11 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

May 12, 2013
I thought the apartment was interesting to unlock during the game. In fact, it was probably the best part of the game. Nonetheless, I never bothered decorating and haven't really returned to it since completing Xi:¢. I don't blame nDreams for trying to sell it at this point. I can't imagine that the game itself is generating much revenue.
castle3
Message 5 of 11 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 12, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

hyperkane wrote:
Priced too high. Have to play an agonizing game to unlock all areas. Smiley Indifferent

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wait... I thought with the apartment sold as a seperate item it came fully unlocked, right?

Probably my error. I'm not really current on Home shenanigans. Nevermind.   Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 11 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

May 12, 2013

Wizards den part 2

Perish_Song
Message 7 of 11 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2036 posts

May 12, 2013
I really like this space, it's quite large, unique and very detailed, so for them to sell the space separate at a fair price like this is rather interesting.

Those who buy it also don't have to spend a lot of time unlocking everything like us Xi players did (personally I thought that was the fun part of it though) so I suppose that's an advantage as well.

Though in my opinion I don't know why nDreams couldn't have just lowered the price on Xi Axiom Agent pack if they wanted to put the apartment out there more, It would have been nice to have some more Xi players as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 11 (160 Views)
Wastelander
636 posts

May 12, 2013

I liked this space in association with Xi that we played earlier in the year.  It was fun to unlock the various sections over time.  I thought it was a very creative space, and I think it is still one of my favories visually.

However, I think that this space should have remained something exclusive for having played through the Xi game. 

Message 9 of 11 (149 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 12, 2013

ixarix wrote:

I liked this space in association with Xi that we played earlier in the year.  It was fun to unlock the various sections over time.  I thought it was a very creative space, and I think it is still one of my favories visually.

However, I think that this space should have remained something exclusive for having played through the Xi game. 

I do think you're right on that score. Should have been an Xi exclusive for those who actually played the game. Just being able to by a fully unlocked space seems a bit of a snub to those who actually played the game.

Message 10 of 11 (146 Views)