Apr 11 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Wind and Earth Collection

11 replies 467 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Wind and Earth collection from Granzella poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 12 (467 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Wind and Earth Collection

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Very nice for the price. A 7 piece bundle for 2.49 is pretty sweet.

I am not happy with the fact that bundles don't allow previews. I wish there was a way for buyers to preview before they buy. I also think Granzella needs to include separates as a part of their sales strategy and not simply sell everything in bundles.

Message 2 of 12 (455 Views)
Fender Bender
1463 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Very nice for the price. A 7 piece bundle for 2.49 is pretty nice.

I am not happy with the fact that bundles don't allow previews. I wish there was a way for buyers to preview before they buy. I also think Granzella needs to include separates as a part of their sales strategy and not simply sell everything in bundles.

I've got to say, Joanna summed it up pretty well for me.

I don't understand why Granzella will not appease their customers with offering a preview of the items before purchasing, as well as offering the items as individual and not just bundles. There are many items I would be spending my money on, Granzella, if only I could purchase them individually.

With this new collection, I'm very pleased. I especially like the two hair items that can be worn with different hair styles without disrupting the hairstyle.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 3 of 12 (426 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6169 posts

Apr 12, 2013

One of my favorite purchases this week...

Nice diversity and able to mix and match well with older clothes.

I voted very satisfied.

BannerFans.com
Message 4 of 12 (397 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Apr 12, 2013

These are cool,love the details in the head dress,got the black 1, and the white 1,have yet to make up an outfit but voted very satisfied for the details and the colors..would love to see more of this myself..good stuff..thx..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 5 of 12 (354 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Apr 12, 2013
One issue ...the head dress for the black and red outfits are swapped....plz fix this....so I can get the outfit I paid for..the back outfit shows a black with red tip feather ....but you get a red with black tip....plz resolve
Message 6 of 12 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Extermely Satisfied

Whats not to love?  The price is great, you can use combine the pieces with other you already own and it comes in 4 color options.  I am very happy with my purchase.

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 7 of 12 (246 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 12, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Extermely Satisfied

Whats not to love?  The price is great, you can use combine the pieces with other you already own and it comes in 4 color options.  I am very happy with my purchase.

I know right!! I'm most satisfied when pieces can be combined with other clothing.

Such a shame that's not the case with the leotards they released a while back. Would have been nice having a leotard as a torso item and being able to pair it with some jeans, shorts or a skirt. *sighs*

Message 8 of 12 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Would I give up pre-viewing for the prices to stay so low.....Yes, I think so. That says a lot for me because I always beg for them to have pre-view, but I started thinking and Granzella has high prices on a lot of items, but their clothing bundle prices can't be beat!
Message 9 of 12 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3766 posts

Apr 13, 2013
From what I've seen so far, I'm satisfied.
I plan to get one of the female bundles once Sony hurries up and gives me my 10 dollars. :smileytongue:
Message 10 of 12 (144 Views)
0 Likes