Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

Hi everyone!

Lovely shoots! My oh my so many talented people! Happy to see you back Andrea and Raven! I've been busy and I have some things I'm dealing with these days. I'll update at some point. 

Smiley Happy

I have a shoot to post this morning. This one features a couple of Codeglues new leggings. I have them matched with two of the older crop tops from Lockwood. The shoes are Lockwood as well. This was shot at my Tea House, Glittering Sands private beach and over at the Adventure District. I love my beach! I'm still wearing my new years tiara and glasses. LoL. 

Have a look,

**hugs**

Joanna

____

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 11681 of 13,021 (1,096 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Hey ladies xoxox 

I was in Home doing my XI-Continuum stuff today and I got some free stuff at LKWD and I checked out some other stuff I have gotten last year as well. I also noticed the changes they did at the Glitterly beach personal space. You know the spot where you can change the day cycle right...Then go the hut you see in front of you and stand at the edge of the pier there...Flip your cam around and your supposed to get a close up of your face right....WRONG....They changed the view of it being far away now. The same thing wit the ropes along that pier as well. They took the close up part away...sighs...seriously.....Which just totally sucks, cuz I loved that spot...sighs...so seriously dislikes that stuff..You can't even walk to the edge of pier now..You stop just b4 ya hit the edge....So go and check it out ladies. 

Raven, unfortunately GZ has been doing a lot of hidden changes to their spaces... They appear to be at war with people who like to use spaces in creative ways.  However, at least for your needs, I suggest you get Juggernaught's Observer active item (it was one of the items they released with their collections of party items a few weeks ago).

It uses very few slots, I think only 5 or less and costs only about $2.  It can record video and photos (the video is not in HD but still looks good), and it has really good camera angle controls, allowing you to set up just about any kind of shot you want.  It even has built-in filters for specific kind of stylistic shots.

I hope that makes up for the disappointment from the changes GZ has made.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 11682 of 13,021 (1,056 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Lovely shoots everyone! I love your outfits Jo. They go perfectly with those pants! Nice find!

Message 11683 of 13,021 (1,033 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Rozzz___ wrote:

Lovely shoots everyone! I love your outfits Jo. They go perfectly with those pants! Nice find!

Thank you Rozzz. Smiley Happy

The colors are hard to match in some cases. I wish we had more control over color choice. Jo's outfit is fine but Claires matches better depending upon the lighting in the space. 

I'll try and get another photo shoot together soon. Going to be a busy week for me I'm afraid. 

Message 11684 of 13,021 (963 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Rozzz___ wrote:

Thank you Rozzz. Smiley Happy

The colors are hard to match in some cases. I wish we had more control over color choice. Jo's outfit is fine but Claires matches better depending upon the lighting in the space. 

I'll try and get another photo shoot together soon. Going to be a busy week for me I'm afraid. 

You just let me know when want to borrow my coffin couch for a shoot Jo. I'd suggest earth tones for the attire to compliment it's rich mahogany and eggshell silk interior.Cat Embarassed

Message 11685 of 13,021 (954 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
33 posts

Jan 13, 2013

These are few of my favorite outfits on home - Goddessofgood21

I got all of these pieces above ^ in the Drey store except for the sunglasses(yacht item) and the boots

The top is from yacht items ^ hair is from granzella earrings and shoes are Drey 

The swimsuit and flower from granzella

PlayStation®Home Picture 4-13-2012 3-54-46.jpg

Asian inspired clothing

Drey shirt

Message 11686 of 13,021 (917 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 14, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Hey ladies xoxox 

I was in Home doing my XI-Continuum stuff today and I got some free stuff at LKWD and I checked out some other stuff I have gotten last year as well. I also noticed the changes they did at the Glitterly beach personal space. You know the spot where you can change the day cycle right...Then go the hut you see in front of you and stand at the edge of the pier there...Flip your cam around and your supposed to get a close up of your face right....WRONG....They changed the view of it being far away now. The same thing wit the ropes along that pier as well. They took the close up part away...sighs...seriously.....Which just totally sucks, cuz I loved that spot...sighs...so seriously dislikes that stuff..You can't even walk to the edge of pier now..You stop just b4 ya hit the edge....So go and check it out ladies. 

Raven, unfortunately GZ has been doing a lot of hidden changes to their spaces... They appear to be at war with people who like to use spaces in creative ways.  However, at least for your needs, I suggest you get Juggernaught's Observer active item (it was one of the items they released with their collections of party items a few weeks ago).

It uses very few slots, I think only 5 or less and costs only about $2.  It can record video and photos (the video is not in HD but still looks good), and it has really good camera angle controls, allowing you to set up just about any kind of shot you want.  It even has built-in filters for specific kind of stylistic shots.

I hope that makes up for the disappointment from the changes GZ has made.

Hey there Smiley Happy 

I be sure to check it out and I will check it out on youtube as well, to see if there is a video of it or not. Why would they be at war with people who want to use it for creative stuff. That is just BS if you ask me...That dosent even sound right if you ask me.Silly company to act that way over a simple fun thing as creativity.....Shake my head....Thanx for letting me know about the item etc. Smiley Tongue

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 11687 of 13,021 (890 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Goddessofgood21 wrote:

These are few of my favorite outfits on home - Goddessofgood21

Welcome to the Runway! Love your shoot! Hope you'll spend time with us! 

Smiley Happy

Message 11688 of 13,021 (848 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

From Here On

Jan 15, 2013

Greetings Ladies!

My name is Roc Herms and I'm a photographer from Barcelona. I've been documenting Playstation Home with my photography for more than three years now, and one of the amazing topics I found in this virtual world is the way you use photography to share your outfits and express yourselves. There are some amazing photographers out there! :-)

I made a in Home interview to Joanna, to cover the topic, and selected some of her pictures to explain her work. My project will also cover the Homelings, the Home Station Magazine and other amazing stuff.

This february I do have a colective exhibition in a Museum in Barcelona. It's an exhibition called "From Here On", and all the projects have something to do with the new forms of photography internet and virtual worlds do offer us. That's why I decided to showcase the Fashion Photography Chapter, and that's why I'm writing this post.

I will show the interview I made to Joanna, a video where you can see how do I work, and many more stuff.

The other idea I have in mind, with the girls who want to involve, it's to bulid a huge mosaic with your pictures. I think you girls deserve an opportunity to showcase your photography work in the museum too!  By now I do have Joanna ones and, even I could fill the wall with them, I thought many more girls should involve to make a good representation of the Runaway thread.

Here's a first mock up of the wall. It's just an idea, not the final design.

mosaic

The girls who want to involve should send me their pictures, at the highest resolution, via wetransfer.com

I will make a selection of all of them to include them on the wall. I will quote all the photographers involved, and Ill post later on this forum pictures of the result.

I hope you like the idea, I think they will look great on the big wall!

Congratulations to all of you for you passion and work, keep on with it!

oRc.

Here's my email and the way to send the pictures.

Send .zip with as many pictures you want to hello@rocherms.com via www.wetransfer.com

Send the at the highest resolution please, so they can be properly printed.

Message 11689 of 13,021 (771 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: From Here On

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Hi Roc,

Sounds awesome to have a display in a museum like that in Barcelona. Wow. I know the issue of file transfer might trouble some but I think the issue is really that of having higher resolution images for the printing and display on the wall.

I would say that if anyone is interested that they consider the images they think they might like to have in a display and just provide the highest resolution images they have for those. I have all mine on my flickr and that is where I make them available. They are copyrighted by default when I post them to Flickr and they are not for distribution or sale without my permission.

I think the ladies here would feel the same way about things they might want to have in any possible exhibition. I've been talking with Roc for well over a year and he has produced some Postcards for Home that are also on his website and the interview that he linked to in his above post.

It would be amazing if we had a higher resolution camera and one that had more cability for framing and the like.

Smiley Happy

Joanna

Message 11690 of 13,021 (749 Views)
0 Likes