Fender Bender
2705 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

EDIT: This one is an oops. I pressed Post accidentally with out knowing it I guess. Sorry Smiley Sad

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 11741 of 13,021 (1,136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2705 posts

Jan 29, 2013

MissMajor wrote:

Haha I did write something here, but it got deleted somehow. Anyways I'll just re-type it. So I've been sick the past week with the flu, so I wasn't in the mood for video games at all. At least I'm finally starting to get better so I decided to post a photo shoot.

I hope you get well. There too much flu out there and now with the new stomach flu which doesn't have a vacination, it's a bit rough for some. I don't have flu fortunately. Good luck. Nice photos. Smiley Happy

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 11742 of 13,021 (1,131 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Morning everyone!

Lovely shoot Miss Major! Hope you're feeling better! We missed ya! Smiley Happy

And I have a shoot together of the new Lockwood Jodhpur slacks which came with the Drey Noire collection. I personally love these. They look and fit wonderfully and they go very well with shoes without clipping. I decided to match them with my favorite developer Granzella and used their tube tops which I find mix and match so well with lots of things.

This was shot over at my Santori personal space as well as my favorite Glittering Sands private beach!  And I wonder what we're getting content wise this week. It seems there is always a ton of new stuff to tempt us every Wednesday!

Smiley Wink

Have a lookie see. Hope you likey! 

**hugs**

Joanna

___

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 11743 of 13,021 (1,088 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Wow such lovely pics. Thanks for compliments everyone!

long hair3.jpg

Message 11744 of 13,021 (1,018 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I love these body paint costumes... if anyone is not sure if they are for you,  they really are a great bundle for the price...  Butterfly Kisses everyone.

butterfly 2.jpg butterfly 3.jpgbutterfly 4.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11745 of 13,021 (1,012 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jan 30, 2013
nice outfit. how you have time to do all this. do you ever make live apperences.
Message 11746 of 13,021 (969 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 30, 2013
oh sorry but also how do you end up in places all by yourself?
Message 11747 of 13,021 (961 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Hi everyone.

I need help I'm trying find white skirt n white leg stockings in the pix n the other girl wearing black shorts w/ a cherry in side in the pix. plz can't somebody help me?!

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Message 11748 of 13,021 (931 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Jan 30, 2013

The skirt is anime maid costume and the stockings are a separate buy. I think those are lockwood leggings. Everytime I try to check I crash.

Message 11749 of 13,021 (871 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Hi everyone!

LilBlueEyes you cost me money with that photoshoot today given I simply had to buy the anime hair after seeing it in your shoot. I really like the painted bare items and got the leopard one for Joanna and the flower one you are wearing for Claire early this morning. Very nice pictures! 

Love your shoot too Rozzz! :smileyhappy: 

And I'll try and answer some of the questions so here goes.  Rozzz I think is right about what she told you. 

lilytorrezzz wrote:
nice outfit. how you have time to do all this. do you ever make live apperences.

Thank you. Lots of wonderful outfits here and we all have fun modeling them. Some of us have fun modeling in public fashion shows!

:smileyhappy:

lilytorrezzz wrote:
oh sorry but also how do you end up in places all by yourself?

Not quite sure what you are asking here. Personally I do a lot of my shoots in private spaces. I also try in public ones to try and shoot when it's late night and less crowded. Waiting for users to move so they aren't in the picture takes patience too. From time to time I will photo edit someone out of the pic!

Lita777 wrote:

Hi everyone.

I need help I'm trying find white skirt n white leg stockings in the pix n the other girl wearing black shorts w/ a cherry in side in the pix. plz can't somebody help me?!

Hi Lita.

The black with cherry shorts are from the Europen Union. They are a reward item – Pacha Collection – there. They aren't available here in North America unless someone uses ISE exploits to acquire reward items from other regions. That is most likely what that user did. 

The other outfit seems to be a mixture of items that include the following: Couture Red Blazer from Threads, Anime Maid Skirt from Costumes and Leggings from Lockwood. The leggings are foot items and it looks like she is simply wearing the white stockings over the top of the black ones that come with the skirt. 

The path to the items is in the photos under the word Basket on the top right of each picture. It feels funny seeing items for .49 cents. Wow have times changed. 

Hope that helps! I'll also try and get the female content update for January 30th up soon.

Joanna

OutfitCombo.jpg

Message 11750 of 13,021 (866 Views)
0 Likes