Highlighted
Sackboy
421 posts

Re: Peakvox Ninja - Rewards & Guide (1.40 Update)

May 2, 2013

Does anyone have screenshots or video of the medicine chest in use? I've seen many players with this item and I know the healing effect works even without it equipped, but I want to actually see it in action before I decide to buy it. How much does it heal over time? If you buy it for male does it work for female as well, or does it only work for the gender it was purchased for?

Message 121 of 127 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
442 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

I tried playing this and while I liked the concept, there were laggers everywhere. Lag melee all over the place. Even when I'm the host with 50mb download speed/10upload speed. Smiley Sad

Message 122 of 127 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 12, 2013
@McJorneil it does not show up physically in battle (only if you equip the hand item it will), but like you say it is always working in game once you have it. It increases 1 health point every second. I use male only, but will check soon if my female can use it as well and let you know.
Support Forums
Message 123 of 127 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
@McJorneil it does not show up physically in battle (only if you equip the hand item it will), but like you say it is always working in game once you have it. It increases 1 health point every second. I use male only, but will check soon if my female can use it as well and let you know.

I appreciate that. Smiley Happy I was always indecisive about the medicine cabinet but after seeing how much it helps the top players I'll probably be buying one. No matter how hard I fight, they always end up outlasting me in battle due to the regenerating health. Takes me at least one extra hit to strike them down with melee, but they can finish me in 2-3 hits. By the time I get my third swing in I'm pretty much done for. It's not much, but still a big enough advantage to make me wanna set things even.

The only other competitive alternative is to be really good with the sniper so that you can knock them down to 50% HP and finish the job with another powerful combo. I've been working on my shooting lately but it will be a while yet before I'm that skilled. Smiley Very Happy

Message 124 of 127 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 14, 2013
hey McJorneil, sorry it took so long but yes the medicine cabinet works for both male and female (:
Support Forums
Message 125 of 127 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
hey McJorneil, sorry it took so long but yes the medicine cabinet works for both male and female (:

No worries, I ended up buying it and trying it out in the event arena where I believe you set me on fire at one point. Smiley Mad Smiley Very Happy  Pretty awesome that it works for both genders and for only $2.49 I think that's a pretty good deal. It's nice to finally know how much health I have. I always thought we had more than 100 HP but apparently not. I'm gonna have to recommend this item to more people who play.

Makes me wonder if they ever plan to add earrings with special perks for the game. There's so much stuff I'd like to see added to Peakvox Ninja. I want more!

Edit: Since no one has made a video demonstrating the Medicine Cabinet in action, I decided to make one myself. Now anyone can look and decide if it's worth getting or not. It features smokingpistol being a crafty ninja and me being well...useless. Smiley LOL

Message 126 of 127 (373 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Your video is awesome thank you very much McJorneil for taking the time to film and edit that! Its weird but cool seeing yourself in battle haha and I really had no clue you were filming at the time either!
I was always wondering, can you use weapons while filming or are you essentially a sitting duck while using the camera? Thanks again that was a fun watch!
Support Forums
Message 127 of 127 (332 Views)
0 Likes