Apr 24 2013
By: tabbyrose Splicer 80 posts

Peakvox Umbrella

3 replies 195 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

Yes I am nooby, I can not seem to figure out how to use the Peakvox Umbrella as a weopan and I would greatly appreciate some help with this, thank you Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4 (195 Views)
421 posts

Re: Peakvox Umbrella

Apr 24, 2013

Hi Tabby.

Equipping weapons to use inside of Peakvox Ninja is a very easy thing to do. First, approach one of the three game portals. I suggest using the training lobby to change weapons, because this way you aren't holding up other players who want to battle in the beginner and normal arenas.  

How to Equip Weapons A.JPG

Press the X button to enter the game lobby. In the top left of the lobby menu you should see the "Members" tab, as well as several other tabs you can switch to using the direction pad on your controller.

How to Equip Weapons B.JPG

Switch to the "Weapons" tab, which will bring you to a list of all the various weapons you own and can purchase for the game.

How to Equip Weapons C.JPG

On the top right of the screen you will see how each weapon is assigned to a certain button on the d-pad.

How to Equip Weapons D.JPG

Using the up/down buttons on the controller's d-pad, scroll down the list of weapons until you find the umbrella you purchased.

How to Equip Weapons E.JPG

Once you've found it, press the X button and you will then be given the option to assign it to one of the four d-pad slots. Close range weapons can only be assigned to the bottom slot.

How to Equip Weapons F.JPG

Press X on the slot you want to assign the weapon to (in this case it would be the bottom slot).

How to Equip Weapons G.JPG

And there you go, your umbrella should be equipped and accessible in the game. Just tap down on the directional button to bring it out while you're playing. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Weapons may only be equipped while in the matchmaking menu before a game begins.

The easiest way to do this is to access the Training Lobby on the right side of the Peakvox Ninja space. Once it has loaded, press right on the Dpad to scroll to the screen that shows your equipped weapons. Press down to scroll through available list of weapons. Press X to swap them.

Since you're new to the game, this guide may help you:

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 3 of 4 (171 Views)
80 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Thank you both for being so helpful, this was exactly the info i needed Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)