Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

Mar 7, 2013

Bobby Hill - King of the Hill

 

bobby hill.jpg

 

__________________

 

 

bobby_hill.jpg

Bobby.jpg

Message 81 of 543 (1,559 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Jack Sparrow

 

BExLko_CMAA-XJ1.jpg-large.jpg

BExLoYiCQAIj6zD.jpg-large.jpg

23408_422084744553202_207800700_n.jpg

625705_422085407886469_1292808925_n.jpg

Message 82 of 543 (1,554 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

Bobby Hill - King of the Hill

 

bobby hill.jpg

 

__________________

 

 

bobby_hill.jpg

Bobby.jpg


I love the Bobby Hill. Please make a Boomhauer cuz I tell you what man he dang 'ol  maybe can't dang 'ol  speak like we do man but dang 'ol tell you what man he speak the language of love man.

Message 83 of 543 (1,547 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

Mar 7, 2013
Can someone on my list post my pics here if I send them via XMB? Thanks I want to contribute but I cant via mobile :/
Support Forums
Message 84 of 543 (1,544 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Can someone on my list post my pics here if I send them via XMB? Thanks I want to contribute but I cant via mobile :/

If you're online right now, you can send me the pics (I'll be on right now for 15 minutes before I head out) and I'll post them right away.

Message 85 of 543 (1,540 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

Mar 7, 2013

Smokingpistol's pictures he sent me to share.

 

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII

111.jpg

222.jpg

333.jpg

444.jpg

555.jpg

 

 

Message 86 of 543 (1,512 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

Mar 7, 2013
Thanks again Ledis15 Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 87 of 543 (1,509 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

Mar 8, 2013

myalana wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:

Bobby Hill - King of the Hill

 

bobby hill.jpg

 

__________________

 

 

bobby_hill.jpg

Bobby.jpg


I love the Bobby Hill. Please make a Boomhauer cuz I tell you what man he dang 'ol  may be can't dang 'ol  speak like we do man but dang 'ol tell you what man he speak the language of love man.


Lol Boomhauer is hilarious..I love that show

 photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 88 of 543 (1,438 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

Mar 8, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:

Bobby Hill - King of the Hill

 

bobby hill.jpg

 

__________________

 

 

bobby_hill.jpg

Bobby.jpg


I love the Bobby Hill. Please make a Boomhauer cuz I tell you what man he dang 'ol  may be can't dang 'ol  speak like we do man but dang 'ol tell you what man he speak the language of love man.


Lol Boomhauer is hilarious..I love that show


Message 89 of 543 (1,426 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/27/2010
Offline
449 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home's Cosplay Thread.

Mar 8, 2013

Kaori "Salvere000" Kanzaki from Toaru Majutsu no Index

5210638974_c132d37bb3_z.jpgFIG-MOE-0248.jpg

 

Message 90 of 543 (1,407 Views)