Aug 30 2012
By: Fatal_Shot99 First Son 1 posts

Playstation Home Ideas

15 replies 334 views Edited Aug 30, 2012

A good Idea, is that if you live in Harbour Studio or a Lakeside House, you should be able to buy and drive a boat on the water. Also, you should give jobs out in the game so that people who can't afford PSN cards, can buy things that cost money.

Message 1 of 16 (334 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Re: Playstation Home Ideas

Aug 30, 2012
If we have virtual jobs how will Sony make money?
Goodbye home
Message 2 of 16 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

I like the idea of being able to do milestones for us to get "credits."

The way they can set it up is each credit you earn you get a penney's worth of money you can use for PSH.

I also think it would be pretty nice if they brought back an old feature - being able to voice chat openly to anybody, without having to be in a group. They should update men's clothing.. I barely find anything good out of the thousands of stuff they do have, 1 in 1000 is alright. (But, of course, that's just my opinion.) Maybe they could have group video chats, but that feature should only be used in someone's personal space. Also, maybe having the stores in the mall to where people can walk in them, that way you could shop with friends instead of having to load up little pop-up icons as display. 

And as for the new Dream Island, I am certain that the PSH administrators will fix that whole glitch with people spasming acting like they are swimming out of water; but aside from that, it's a great place. I would like to be able to go on the boat and have it take me to another island, I don't care if nothing is on it, or if it's just a beach. It would just be very cool to be able to use the boat we can swim to and have it take us to an island beside us in dream island. Anyways, I'm sure I could come up with a few more things but that's what all I got right now haha, just things that I thought of right away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Honor means that a man is not exceptional; fame, that he is.
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 3 of 16 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

You can get a job and earn money  to buy  PSN cards. It's called The Real World! Smiley LOL

bobs fed signature
Message 4 of 16 (272 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

You can get a job to earn money  to buy  PSN cards. It's called real life lol. Smiley LOL

I wouldn't mind seeing some type of credit  program thing on here.   Maybe something in the future.     

Message 5 of 16 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Lol DUHH! these are just ideas for home, and when I say it would be a good idea of having these milestones. I'm really just saying it would be nice to be able to have a way around the system so you wouldn't have to spend your actual money on this, or at least, not as much. Lol I just spent $25 in like 10 minutes trying to do stuff with the new dream island.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 6 of 16 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Aug 31, 2012

What would be a better idea I think would be if they gave better free items like clothing for the users who don't have the funds to spend on psn card even if they made you do "work" for it. Just a idea actual free clothing that people would want to wear on their avis's.

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 7 of 16 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 31, 2012

@IRISH-PAT

I remember they actually used to have that, it just took some shopping around to actually find them. Of course, there weren't exactly great items, in my opinion, but granted I still downloaded it, since it was free! haha. But I agree with that as well, they should at least bring it back and maybe have a "Free stuff" or "Give-aways" section.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 16 (214 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Aug 31, 2012

If you mean the hidden free items in the stores yes I remember I use to take them to but not many looked as good as clothing that was paid for. It be cool if they can give you clothing that people wont call default avis's noobs something everyone would say looks nice and wear. IM sure if they put their minds to it they can come up with something

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 9 of 16 (195 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
598 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Well, jobs kind of exist in Home, in the form of games that reward you with free virtual items.  There are TONS of items that you can acquire without spending a dime.

Message 10 of 16 (189 Views)