I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Re: Playstation Home update

Feb 13, 2013

"Exclusives are not available for purchase like coffee" Ok soooo how do I have them? they must of magically appeared

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 41 of 55 (313 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Feb 14, 2013

bookepride wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

Maybe ask for a raise in allowance?

I'd like to have an RV, but I can't afford one. But that won't make me complain about the people who manufacture them, buy them or use them. My only response would be, "That's cool!"

Raise in allowance. Really? Like, really?

good ol' Maxie's passive agressive insults.

Message 42 of 55 (291 Views)
VP of Gaming
28380 posts

Feb 14, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

I'd like to have an RV, but I can't afford one. But that won't make me complain about the people who manufacture them, buy them or use them. My only response would be, "That's cool!"

At least it got you a couple of kudos for making an off topic comment.

My remark was a joke. A bit of light-heartedness. And yes, we can get a raise for allowances. I did when I was a kid. 

And as for any issues I have in Home at this time, I posted them in the appropriate forum/thread.

Now go and earn a few more kudos at my (or anyone elses's) expense.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 43 of 55 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

My remark was a joke. A bit of light-heartedness. And yes, we can get a raise for allowances. I did when I was a kid. 

And as for any issues I have in Home at this time, I posted them in the appropriate forum/thread.

No it wasnt and everyone knows it wasnt. Youre constantly condescending and smug with your commentary. Dont get me started on your efforts to egg people on only to turn around and report them after they reply and you get all **bleep** about it

Message 44 of 55 (259 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

Comedy's not your thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 55 (241 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
1546 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I would just like to remind people that they should be discussing the topic of the thread, not discussing someone posting in the thread. Should you find yourself discussing the person posting, as opposed to the topic, it is a pretty big hint that you have gone off-topic and shouldn't be hitting that post button.
Message 46 of 55 (220 Views)
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 14, 2013
But the topic sucks Smiley Sad
Message 47 of 55 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Wiinterbabi wrote:

"Exclusives are not available for purchase like coffee" Ok soooo how do I have them? they must of magically appeared

You commented that "premium members" can get a free cup of coffee at the gas station. I'm assuming that you were comparing that scenario with PS Plus members getting these new perks in Home for free. And I'm fine with that. PS Plus members should get some perks for free. Membership has its privileges. No problem.

However, "non-premium members" still have the option to buy a coffee at the gas station. Non-subscribers of PS Plus cannot buy these new features on Home. My point is that many people like myself would be willing to pay a reasonable price for some of these features and would have no problem with PS Plus members getting them for free. Unfortunately, Sony has declined to give us that option. That's all I was saying.

castle3
Message 48 of 55 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Well if they reduce the pride for the mansion I'm going to sue I just spent 15 bucks on that so i will b tore if they do
Message 49 of 55 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
28 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Price*
Message 50 of 55 (130 Views)
0 Likes