Jun 14 2013
By: FAT__MAN98 First Son 1 posts

Please Help PS Home Club won't create.

5 replies 214 views Edited Jun 14, 2013
Every time I click OK it says sorry. this Club could not be created at this time. Please try again

Please help
Message 1 of 6 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Re: Please Help PS Home Club won't create.

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Don't feel bad.. I too have been having club create problems for a while now.. I have gotten the message you have also. The bigger problem I've had is I own a skin which according to a thread that Joystick_Warrior made about the clubs says and I quote "We've helped make this process easier by giving you the basic clubhouse for free with the purchase of any clubhouse skin!".. And yet every time I try to make a club it wants to charge me for the basic club. I even messaged him about the issue and he DID read my message the very next day, 12 hours to be exact and that was already about 2 months, I have yet to still get a reply from him and I'm not holding my breath cause its not the first time he's ignored messages from people here. So I wouldn't count on getting it resolved anytime soon if I were you, not to be a downer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 6 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12512 posts

Jun 14, 2013

FAT__MAN98 wrote:
Every time I click OK it says sorry. this Club could not be created at this time. Please try again

Please help

Did you buy a skin?

Paying the $4.99 for the (permit, for lack of a better word) is useless on it's own.

Message 3 of 6 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Also....if you have symbols in the name it will sometimes not create the club. I also had this issue with symbols in my tag. Once I removed the symbols everything worked fine. Good luck.
Message 4 of 6 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Also...add the basic club to the basket and check out...should be a free transaction.
Message 5 of 6 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

Jun 14, 2013

You need to download the basic club skin, it should become free once you buy a skin but I know some don't change it...worst comes to worst you can just buy the Cutteridge Estates for $3.99, which definitely makes it free, and you get a cool skin in the process.

Message 6 of 6 (156 Views)