Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Please fix PSH

Nov 25, 2012
strider don't you find it funny that all the things you're accusing me of you're doing yourself? All I did was make a 1 line joke saying I'd get right on it, and you're the one calling me names, saying I'm not helping the OP when you aren't either, spewing the hate and speaking like a fanboy. Who are you to tell me I don't belong here? EVERYONE belongs here and if they aren't welcome? Well that's for the mods to decide not us.

I know what the OP wrote by the way. There's a lot of problems with Home that need fixing. I'm no fanboy and I'm not blind and neither are Sony. The fact is it's not a priority to them because it works well enough for them to peddle us yet more purchasable crap so why should I care if they don't? I have more pressing things in life to care about, don't you?

I don't believe what you said about forums either. Nintendo has no official forums and a lot of their games are still played day in day out by their fans. I think you're referring to things like MMO's and yes I agree with you there there is a difference but MMO's and virtual worlds aren't like traditional games.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 21 of 68 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

You know your preaching to the choir now. I have always pointed out the problems here very loudly since the beginning. I have tried working within to get something done here. Now I have mods who harass me constantly on orders from above. They even sent there corporate security after me. So don't give me that crap. I just reached the point I have given up almost all hope. That this nonsense will ever change here. But to have trolls openly attack people just to have a little fun is just too much. If you can't see that then shame on you...

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

strider367 wrote:

There is no assistance I can give to the OP. This is solely the problem of sony who are blind to the obvious. The nightmarish game code and firmware that gets worst every single week. This Home platform group who cares less whether this place works or not. Then you have this new community here. That are no different then the trolls in Home itself. Or maybe you didn't notice...

myalana wrote:

No offense strider, but I didn't see you offer assistance.

OP you may want to post over in support:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

This thread may pertain to  your issues and offer some advice:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-Network-Error-Fixes-Feedback-Re...

Hey hey. you can't speak for everyone, 

We've complained and given suggestions.. for years!

Its no ones fault here that Sony has a budget and doesnt blow it all on Home.

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 22 of 68 (244 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Nov 25, 2012

hotbaby1156 wrote:

PSH has been freezing up point blank fix PSH ASAP.....

Um for the misguided "defend the Noobs" out there, that in NO WAY is a "request for help."

It is a very pushy DEMAND that PSH be fixed ASAP...

As if the rest of us merrily go along with freezes and server errors without even noticing...

hotbaby1156 wrote:

Me my friends have been freezing up on PSH i'll ask that PSN two please fix this problem.

The rest of us must not be hotbaby's friends, if we're not freezing up. That must be why this post is necessary...
It DOES bring up the question regarding the "PSN two (TOO?) please fix this problem..." What problem? The freezing issue was already addressed in the opening demand that PSH be fixed ASAP because of freezing. Is Sony supposed to fix the OP's friends?

hotbaby1156 wrote:

freezing of my PS3 made me lose everything on it.

Nahhh. I call shenanigans. The OP did NOT "lose everything" on their PS3 due to freezing. We ALL know what a crock that piece of histrionic drama is...

hotbaby1156 wrote:

Do two (sic - should be "Due to) the freezing of PSH. i'll ask of this that PSN two be shut down four a week four

PSN be SHUT DOWN ?!?!!! I don't care if the OP was the Pope, the POTUS, or the late Kim Jong Il, such a suggestion is beyond pompous and pretentious.

BETTER IDEA, JUST DON'T GO ONTO HOME, hotbaby. And tell your friends to stay off "two" "four a week." THEN try it again. If you still freeze, just stick to playing disk games and consider Home something not meant for you...

As for the "white knight brotherhood," (and you know who you are!), get over yourself. The OP posted a rude, demanding, and totally irrational rant HERE, not in support. The fact that other people were able to make light of the oh-so-tragic situation made this stupid thread worth reading, thank you very little. You were SO quick to condemn others for attacking, but as has been pointed out, YOU did absolutely NOTHING to help, not even referring the OP to the CORRECT forum to post such tales of woe and heartache...Needless to say, no one is the least bit chastised nor motivated to change their ways due to your sad little attempts at castigaion...

Oh, and finally,

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Ok lovey I'll finish my burrito and get right on it

Thanks Ed, I'm too busy to fix Home right now, I'm doing laundry.

Savage, I'd appreciate it if you would make me a sammich when you finish the laundry... xD

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 23 of 68 (245 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Your are the most typical troll. When cornered by logic you try to deflect it back. Saying everyone else is the troll. Then trying to play mister innocent get real. You go on the attack and when I point out what your doing here. Then I'm the one spewing hate really? What small little world you live in. Your idea of fun was not fun for the OP. Because it was at his expense. Now the light is shined on you and you don't like it. That's just too bad...

EdwCarnby wrote:
strider don't you find it funny that all the things you're accusing me of you're doing yourself? All I did was make a 1 line joke saying I'd get right on it, and you're the one calling me names, saying I'm not helping the OP when you aren't either, spewing the hate and speaking like a fanboy. Who are you to tell me I don't belong here? EVERYONE belongs here and if they aren't welcome? Well that's for the mods to decide not us.

I know what the OP wrote by the way. There's a lot of problems with Home that need fixing. I'm no fanboy and I'm not blind and neither are Sony. The fact is it's not a priority to them because it works well enough for them to peddle us yet more purchasable crap so why should I care if they don't? I have more pressing things in life to care about, don't you?

I don't believe what you said about forums either. Nintendo has no official forums and a lot of their games are still played day in day out by their fans. I think you're referring to things like MMO's and yes I agree with you there there is a difference but MMO's and virtual worlds aren't like traditional games.

Map
Map

Message 24 of 68 (223 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 25, 2012

myalana wrote:
Which question? There wasn't a question sir.The OP wrote:

PSH has been freezing up point blank fix PSH ASAP..... Me my friends have been freezing up on PSH i'll ask that PSN two please fix this problem. freezing of my PS3 made me lose everything on it. Do two the freezing of PSH. i'll ask of this that PSN two be shut down four a week four sony two do work and maintenance on yall's system please respond ASAP ty..... HB

Being that the poster is fairly new around these parts, I (apparently mistakenly) assumed that they might find the support section useful. You must have assumed that we should have left this for Sony to answer. How optimistic of you once again.

You needn't lecture me about wanting better communication from staff...i've been asking for that for quite a long time. You hadn't noticed? You hadn't seen my rants? I still want that, but I more realistically realize that most of the time what we really get around here is communication from other forum members. At least that's something. So yes perhaps my view is different from yours in that I believe we can rail against the powers that be while still being realistic and realizing that most of the answers, most of the help is going to come from the community. You sit and wait and fondly remember closed beta through rose colored glasses if you wish> I was there too...I prefer the way things are now in Home.

You are right there was no question.  But you missed my point.  Smiley Sad  When people come to this forum they want knowledge, feedback or get there problems fixed.  In this case the OP came here and asked the makers of Home to fix this problem.  The feedback from the Home community was far from helpful in anyway.

To answer you're other questions:

1. I assumed nothing I read the feed back the Home community gave and found it not helpful and sometimes rude.
  2. You should learn how to read post's I never lectured you or anyone on this post on anything. 
  3. I've never singled you out or anyone on this post. 
  4. When you ask me a question or quote one of my post's I'm going to quote you back and answer you.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 25 of 68 (224 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Nov 25, 2012
I never denied I was a troll and I never called you one either. You're just putting words into my mouth to defeat my argument. It's another ad hominem attack. Why is it people these days can't counter the actual argument being made and have to resort to such trash..*sigh*

Seriously just read what you wrote to me from the beginning. It was very rude. Until you went off the handle all I said was 1 line. Just 1 line. I couldn't care if the OP liked what it said or not, but you aren't the OP so you don't know for sure. Don't put words and thoughts into THEIR head and mouth either. I do find it funny that you think I'm ashamed of something. Ah yes, I must be ashamed for that 1 liner I did. I'll leave you with a 1 liner for you stew over - "Sucks to be you!" goodbye Smiley Tongue

-Ed.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 26 of 68 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:

You know your preaching to the choir now. I have always pointed out the problems here very loudly since the beginning. I have tried working within to get something done here. Now I have mods who harass me constantly on orders from above. They even sent there corporate security after me. So don't give me that crap. I just reached the point I have given up almost all hope. That this nonsense will ever change here. But to have trolls openly attack people just to have a little fun is just too much. If you can't see that then shame on you...

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

strider367 wrote:

There is no assistance I can give to the OP. This is solely the problem of sony who are blind to the obvious. The nightmarish game code and firmware that gets worst every single week. This Home platform group who cares less whether this place works or not. Then you have this new community here. That are no different then the trolls in Home itself. Or maybe you didn't notice...

myalana wrote:

No offense strider, but I didn't see you offer assistance.

OP you may want to post over in support:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

This thread may pertain to  your issues and offer some advice:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-Network-Error-Fixes-Feedback-Re...

Hey hey. you can't speak for everyone, 

We've complained and given suggestions.. for years!

Its no ones fault here that Sony has a budget and doesnt blow it all on Home.

There's nothing we can do short of going on strike and getting on Home telling everyone to boycott buying new items...

I know for a fact they shut Home down once a month  for a day to do maintenance. 

I am not a techie, so I don't know what all is required to fix Homes every problem, but something tells me it isn't cheap - Most of the big sellers on Home are third party people.... When was the last time Threads offered anything new?

It might be time to start a new committee like we had a few years back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 68 (207 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

hotbaby1156 wrote:

PSH has been freezing up point blank fix PSH ASAP.....

Um for the misguided "defend the Noobs" out there, that in NO WAY is a "request for help."

It is a very pushy DEMAND that PSH be fixed ASAP...

As if the rest of us merrily go along with freezes and server errors without even noticing...

No it's called frustration...

hotbaby1156 wrote:

Me my friends have been freezing up on PSH I'll ask that PSN two please fix this problem.

The rest of us must not be hotbaby's friends, if we're not freezing up. That must be why this post is necessary...
It DOES bring up the question regarding the "PSN two (TOO?) please fix this problem..." What problem? The freezing issue was already addressed in the opening demand that PSH be fixed ASAP because of freezing. Is Sony supposed to fix the OP's friends?

He's asking for a fix for everyone. Leave it to your not to see that...

hotbaby1156 wrote:

freezing of my PS3 made me lose everything on it.

Nahhh. I call shenanigans. The OP did NOT "lose everything" on their PS3 due to freezing. We ALL know what a crock that piece of histrionic drama is...

Keeping to your true self a troll...

hotbaby1156 wrote:

Do two (sic - should be "Due to) the freezing of PSH. I'll ask of this that PSN two be shut down four a week four

PSN be SHUT DOWN ?!?!!! I don't care if the OP was the Pope, the POTUS, or the late Kim Jong Il, such a suggestion is beyond pompous and pretentious.

BETTER IDEA, JUST DON'T GO ONTO HOME, hotbaby. And tell your friends to stay off "two" "four a week." THEN try it again. If you still freeze, just stick to playing disk games and consider Home something not meant for you...

As for the "white knight brotherhood," (and you know who you are!), get over yourself. The OP posted a rude, demanding, and totally irrational rant HERE, not in support. The fact that other people were able to make light of the oh-so-tragic situation made this stupid thread worth reading, thank you very little. You were SO quick to condemn others for attacking, but as has been pointed out, YOU did absolutely NOTHING to help, not even referring the OP to the CORRECT forum to post such tales of woe and heartache...Needless to say, no one is the least bit chastised nor motivated to change their ways due to your sad little attempts at castigation...

My god what a weak and silly person you are. How do you sleep at night? I bet you like torturing small animals for pleasure right?

Oh, and finally,

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Decadency wrote:
Ok lovely I'll finish my burrito and get right on it

Thanks Ed, I'm too busy to fix Home right now, I'm doing laundry.

Savage, I'd appreciate it if you would make me a sammich when you finish the laundry... xD

Wow I wish I was as funny as you lol...

Map
Map

Message 28 of 68 (205 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Man . . . I just came to see if I was the only one having some serious connection issues tonight, yet I stumbled on all this drama.

Strider and Ed should just get it over with and go on a date. It's like you're already married, anyways.

Message 29 of 68 (200 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Can't we all just get along?? If not can't we just hug it out? Oh well I tried... But you have to admit reading what the OP said was annoying right? The least someone can do when posting for help is to type where everyone can understand it correct? I know there are users that don't speak English very well and I am a very tolerant person when it comes to that but I don't think this is the case here. This is some young kid who has no clue how to type correctly thats all. Should people be making fun of her/him? No...Should they type things out where people can understand it? YES... Its very annoying trying to help people who type like that..Thats all I'm saying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 30 of 68 (193 Views)