Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:

Emo_Soul- wrote:
Hey guys, quick post. If someone could please gift me some clothes for my avi please do so. My Psn name is: Emo_Soul-
Love you Guys!

hi op here is some option you can do.
1. create another account on ps3 and add them to friends list and gift your account because you never know who you can trust on here that will try to take you money and run.

2. you can go to http://alphazone4.com/ and search for all the free rewards and items for free their are many items for free.

3.wait until your birthday or christmas and ask parent for a psn card on those days or find something in rl to make money like a job. No offense on number 3.

 

I hope this helps tc and have fun.


I don't think the OP said anything about trading so no need to fear anyone "taking the money and running".

Message 11 of 30 (260 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4584 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013
I apologize in advance for the OP, mya, but I hope they still tc and have fun.
Message 12 of 30 (224 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/20/2013
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013

y dnt u ask ppl IN HOME????

 

dey mite b dumb enuff 2 send sum1 dats juz usin dem a gift!!!!

 

y dnt u go n get gold coins at da ninja game????????????

 

dey have niiiice jeans dere!!!!!! i got dem so i kno!!!!!!!!!

 

my ma dnt give me no psn card eitha so im juz waitin!!!!

bless!!
Message 13 of 30 (221 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4584 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013

PenguinInPyjamas wrote:

y dnt u ask ppl IN HOME????

 

dey mite b dumb enuff 2 send sum1 dats juz usin dem a gift!!!!

 

y dnt u go n get gold coins at da ninja game????????????

 

dey have niiiice jeans dere!!!!!! i got dem so i kno!!!!!!!!!

 

my ma dnt give me no psn card eitha so im juz waitin!!!!


Oh bless. Even without a psn card you have fun.

Message 14 of 30 (218 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/20/2013
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013

ya dats tru!!!

 

i met ppl at da beach!!!

 

dat wuz fun!!!!

bless!!
Message 15 of 30 (212 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/10/2012
Offline
284 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Home needs to start employment program.Woman Tongue


Getting a job is kind of what most people do to get money and buy things. Smiley Wink


Daddy's credit card works too.

Message 16 of 30 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2011
Online
3926 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Home needs to start employment program.Woman Tongue


Getting a job is kind of what most people do to get money and buy things. Smiley Wink


Daddy's credit card works too.


Daddy will end up in the unemployment line if that happens unless mommy puts her foot down.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 17 of 30 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Home needs to start employment program.Woman Tongue


Getting a job is kind of what most people do to get money and buy things. Smiley Wink


Daddy's credit card works too.


Daddy will end up in the unemployment line if that happens unless mommy puts her foot down.Woman WinkWoman Happy


Wait... are you "mommy" in this scenerio, Black_MagicWoman? And if so... who's your "Daddy"? hehe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 30 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2011
Online
3926 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

Apr 7, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Home needs to start employment program.Woman Tongue


Getting a job is kind of what most people do to get money and buy things. Smiley Wink


Daddy's credit card works too.


Daddy will end up in the unemployment line if that happens unless mommy puts her foot down.Woman WinkWoman Happy


Wait... are you "mommy" in this scenerio, Black_MagicWoman? And if so... who's your "Daddy"? hehe


Wisenheimer!Woman WinkWoman LOL

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 19 of 30 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
3075 posts
 

Re: Please help me. (*.).\\

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

Emo_Soul- wrote:
Hey guys, quick post. If someone could please gift me some clothes for my avi please do so. My Psn name is: Emo_Soul-
Love you Guys!


Like Conrad said there are plenty of free clothing items in Home if you look hard enough. When I first started on Home last year I didn't have any money for the first few days neither. So I just used the clothes that were already available in my wardrobe. I also wanted a cap but wasn't satisfied with the one in the wardrobe, so I checked around and found one that I liked in the No Man's Land space. Another place to look for free reward items is on the AlphaZone4 site. I know sometimes people on Home can be mean and tease you if your just wearing the default Home clothing. But you'll get teased worse if you go around begging people to buy you gifts, as you can see it's already happening on here.

bobs fed signature
Message 20 of 30 (143 Views)