Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Re: Possible Hacker

Nov 26, 2013

The other morning, I popped on to visit with a friend. We were hanging out in the Singstar space and there were a couple people that had the square, triangle, x, and o symbols in their names. They weren't harrassing anyone, or impersonating mods, or anything else, surprisingly. They were just there chatting and being friendly. Made me wish we could actually dress up our IDs on Home with PS symbols.

I realize some hackers do what they do to harm others and Home itself, thus they should be reported, but sometimes you see one or two that Sony should feel inspired by, as what to add to Home to improve it and make it better.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 31 of 45 (365 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 26, 2013
I know when you choose other languages on your ps3 settings there are other symbols you can use (some of you know what im tallking about), is there also squares and circles and triangles as well?
Message 32 of 45 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Nov 26, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
I know when you choose other languages on your ps3 settings there are other symbols you can use (some of you know what im talking about), is there also squares and circles and triangles as well?

That symbol is located in the Japanese section hope that help Smiley Happy

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 33 of 45 (353 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 26, 2013
Message 34 of 45 (350 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Possible Hacker...LOL HA... how about yes Positively hackerS... follow me to Hudson..see them all in action or Aurora or anyplace i go from the second i hit download they are coming ...its life or death for them to get me... they mostly @ Hudson..pathetic worthless trolls wasting there lifes and time on trolling me its sad that they can get the info on how to use it and do it... but im still here I dont give up and it will only get harder for me now to get around.... on one good note most of them aren"t smart enough on the how to use it...but how smart can you be to waste your life trying to freeze me for hours on end   ummmmm Daily

Message 35 of 45 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Nov 26, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
I know when you choose other languages on your ps3 settings there are other symbols you can use (some of you know what im tallking about), is there also squares and circles and triangles as well?

I know what you mean, but I don't believe that's what was used. It was like someone removed the buttons on their PS3 controller and put them in their name, only the buttons were smaller. The names were also highlighted in bright blue and green colors we don't have access to. Plus, where there weren't the PS symbols, there was a strikethrough and no other letters. It was quite odd looking.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 36 of 45 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Nov 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
False Mods. This is on both sides of the Atlantic now EUs dealing with this issue also.
I've seen atleast 3 or 4 of these fake mods on NA Home so far.
That's when I knew something was wrong.
Mods? On Home? Smiley Very Happy
- L.C
Message 37 of 45 (297 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 27, 2013
Well we all know mods don't exist on Home.
Message 38 of 45 (291 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 14, 2013
LOL I so love the Tool reference
Indeed, "This is necessary"
Long live Maynard!!!
Message 39 of 45 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Lol.. Well sadly I doubt this can be patched very easily... As it's actually ID being tampered with.. On a jail broken unit.. And soy been too slow to counteract..like psp... Too late most of the consoles have master keys compromised.. Patching it only get u a few days, before it's sorted out for another jailbreak.. Sad reality.. Sony has history of not caring till it's too late then panicking given. Genuine users nothing to go on..
its sticky and ickey
Message 40 of 45 (204 Views)
0 Likes