Fender Bender
3496 posts

Re: Post your suggestions for the Backstage with Guitar Hero VIP Lounge

Apr 1, 2009

I think they should just charge ppl to get in! like $10.00 and not just the initial cost but everytime you enter they should charge you. that way only VIP will get in and they wont have to worry about it being crowded and everyone getting in. BC normal ppl wont pay to get in a virtual club. and ppl that own the game should get charged only $5.00 to get in since they already have a tab running with Activision.

I am so not being serious but I feel if your gonna go the route of pay to play you might as well do it right.

If the new space unlocked somthing on the game disk or some type of game launching like the RE5 space does thats fine but if its an elite spot for GH owners that would be a tragedy. I shudder to think of what would follow!

If Activision can make ppl buy a game to get into a private space, I think EA should just put a entry fee on their complex. maybe even a subscription. heck I would pay to play poker in home. and Capcom yes deffinitly they should have a Capcom world and only let ppl in that own all of their games, and if they release a game that you didnt like and didnt buy you get kicked. its only fair. only the most devoted capcom VIPs in here buddy

man I'm on a roll here, who wants free stuff not us, I luv spending money on things that arnt tangable. stop and think about what your asking for, yes they used the term VIP so what is everyone else VUP (very un-important ppl) well if you dont own GH you bust be some two toothed ghetto baby mama/daddy haha!

Message 141 of 214 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
743 posts

Apr 1, 2009

Im not saying pay for the entire space, just the one section.  I dont even play GH, but it would help cover the cost of home by raising revenue.  Activision would have to pay to put their name in home, and for that give a small space to them that may make a few more ppl purchase the game if they want in that bad.  Home is still free, but the ninja suit isn't I don't hear any one crying about that.  If you don't have the game, then why go to the game space anyway?...   Man I hate GH lets go to the GH space ( sarcasm ) thats completely dumb.

USC
Message 142 of 214 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Apr 1, 2009

mhorger wrote:

Im not saying pay for the entire space, just the one section.  I dont even play GH, but it would help cover the cost of home by raising revenue.  Activision would have to pay to put their name in home, and for that give a small space to them that may make a few more ppl purchase the game if they want in that bad.  Home is still free, but the ninja suit isn't I don't hear any one crying about that.  If you don't have the game, then why go to the game space anyway?...   Man I hate GH lets go to the GH space ( sarcasm ) thats completely dumb.

going to the game space is alright even if you don't have the game but with the VIP Lounge, I agree, that's why the VIP Lounge should be restricted to the owners of the game
Message 143 of 214 (1 View)
Wastelander
743 posts

Apr 1, 2009
Kudos to you... for agreeing with me.  Thats just how I roll.  But yeah it is the most logical idea.
USC
Message 144 of 214 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 1, 2009

I know this has been said before but I wanted to post mine also. 

I think that if there was a listen@home but with rock music and like a dance floor and some seating around the outside with maybe a bar, like a small venue that would be really cool just a place to chill and hang out.  

Message 145 of 214 (1 View)
Splicer
95 posts

Apr 1, 2009

Game launching for the vs. and co-op modes, lots of places to sit and access to the Guitar Hero leaderboards. Maybe some free items like a virtual guitar for you inventory or personal space, that would be awesome.

Oh and please have some ambient sound, PLEASE! (not like some other space that I won't mention)

Message Edited by rb2k on 04-01-2009 09:39 AM
Message 146 of 214 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2910 posts

Apr 1, 2009
Only people that have a GH game can enter the room (GH3, GHWT, GHM, The new GH games....)
"The greatest pleasure I know is to do a good action by stealth and have it found out by accident."
Message 147 of 214 (1 View)
Wastelander
649 posts

Apr 1, 2009
If the lounge is only for people that have the game then have a mini-game where you play like some songs using your actual guitar hero guitar in real life, that way you can prove your skills to a crowd of people in home. there can be like a big screen with the game goin on and everything.
Photobucket
Message 148 of 214 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Apr 1, 2009

I would like to see the guitar hero vip lounge have,

1. Hall of fame: this is the hallway  as you walk to the vip lounge , a collection of framed Guitar Hero art, game videos,  and updated leaderboards for all the Guitar hero games 

2. a  souvenir shop, to the left as you enter the space, where you can purchase GH related clothing and items 

3. The bar, to the right as you enter the space opposite the shop.. Unique GH themed bar that avatars can sit  on stools or walk up to and chat at or go behind the bar and chat to one another

4.  The pit: central area  is large sunken dance floor that plays music from the Guitar Hero games

5. Seating areas:   multi leveled seating areas  like balconies that over look the pit below, music from the pit also can be heard at all these locations,  the music volume decreases as the elevation of the levels increase.

6. Decorations: game art, flashing multi color lights, bean bag chairs,area rugs, sofas. Unique furniture, disco balls, smoke machines, random pyro tech at the dance floor level 

7. Special events: hold dance parties featuring new artist songs or mixes, that coordinate with new track and song updates

sc misscooco
Message 149 of 214 (1 View)
First Son
2 posts

Apr 2, 2009
I real life there are cardboard and metal cut out people where you can stick your head and arms out could you  possibly do that with famous  band members from the Guitar Hero games? Ps try to make it where you can use the dance move rock if you can.
Message 150 of 214 (1 View)
0 Likes