Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Proof that PlayStation Home.. helps gets you opportunity..

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

bookepride wrote:

So. Darn. Annoying

I'd rather watch Xbox ads over and over all day.

No joke I had to do this when working at GAME. Kinect ad repeating every 3 minutes for 10 hours a day.

HiphopGamer..is slightly less annoying. Even still I'm glad they removed the link in the OP Smiley Very Happy tis offensive!

Artform I want to ask you as a concerned fella here..is this message of opportunity in a propriety, limited virtual world something that gives you hope? Is it opportunity you are seeking in Home? Do you feel your invested time in Home has increased your worth? Please ask yourself these things. To a degree someone else I know here is a "Yes" to all 3 and right now they are ill and living in squalid conditions because of it.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 21 of 26 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

May 29, 2013

This comment will probably get removed ( And I'll get reprimanded, of course ) but..

HHG makes me embarrased to be black.

There,.. I said it... Good day.

Message 22 of 26 (156 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

May 29, 2013
It's not stereotyping...if it's TRUE.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 23 of 26 (139 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

I agree with Shadow. We're not stereotyping it. HHG does the stereotyping all on his own.

Message 24 of 26 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

May 29, 2013

For the record: This Star Wars video [ minus the electricity flowing from the hands ] is how i am... And What im teaching my son from this Star Wars, besides the Star Wars language :

Shout outs to "  Mr. Sam Witwer  " for the voice acting.!

His voice acting in:  Star Wars the force unleashed part 1 and part 2 represents individuals like myself and how i feel..

Especially,  when it comes.. To the female I love and what I'll be willing to do.. to save and protect her... At all cost.

Look..  listen... and learn..... 

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 25 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

May 29, 2013

I can name three people who are now working in the industry because of their involvement with PlayStation Home media, not counting HHG. I can name a fourth who was given an opportunity to interview and turned it down because he's got some interesting things happening professionally. So, yes, exposure through Home can be very good professionally. There are a lot of eyes on Sony's experiment right now. It's a good place to be.

The only issue I've got with HHG is the quality of his work. Needs more writing and tighter editing. He can improvise well enough, but that's not a show.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 26 of 26 (96 Views)