Highlighted
May 27 2013
By: koolkarl1 Sackboy 617 posts

Questions about Acorn Park

5 replies 126 views Edited May 27, 2013

Hey guys, havent been on home and the forums in a while but had some questions about acorn. First, if it exists would someone mind pointing me in the direction of a guide or post of some sort that has a list of all the challenges or is that the not all the ??? are accessible yet. And lastly is it just my account that is not able to board the train, bike and boats. and only buy the food is this a glitch on their end or mine? thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Questions about Acorn Park

May 27, 2013
Message 2 of 6 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

May 27, 2013

thank you and do you also know if there is a bug in which i cannot access certain shops and the train?

Message 3 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

May 27, 2013

Yes the space is glitched out almost all the time. If you see people in boats the bikes and train are working, otherwise they are not. I usually find the food vendors are working, but I don't have a real reason to bother with them because I don't plan on doing any more of the food eating achievements for quite awhile. Also, the guide is far from complete, I recenently mentioned some stuff that the guide missed near the end so if you want a list of all of the achievements be sure to include those.

Message 4 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 28, 2013

koolkarl1 wrote:

thank you and do you also know if there is a bug in which i cannot access certain shops and the train?

You're welcome. Seems everything works there regularly except for the bike and boat rentals. They've disabled photo races and some of the transporter/info locations due a supposed bug they found. That doesn't seem to have fixed the issues of the rentals however.

They do work from time to time and it's a question of being there at the right time. 

Message 5 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

May 30, 2013

ok thank you

Message 6 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes