I Only Post Everything
764 posts

Re: Remembering the good O'l days

May 31, 2010

Swinggrrl wrote:

This was from over a year ago... April '09!

I miss the black text so much!

Message 21 of 50 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 31, 2010

oldcatsrock wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

My avatar has made some changes from when I started to about now. These pictures are old, like when the camera first came out back in October last year lol

Normally I would run around in one of two outfits at the time, my first was my Reaper outfit that I wear to this day

PlayStation®Home Picture 10-11-2009 10-09-06 by you.

My second outfit would be my more casual avatar. I would be wearing the Resistance 2 hoodie but they had just removed it at the time

PlayStation®Home Picture 10-12-2009 0-48-39 by you.

And yes I'm posing with one of my first friends I made on Home and who I still know to this day

Ya know that reaper outfit always reminds me of dot.hack. ( one of the grundy )

Now thats a game I wish would of come to PS3

No clube what you're talking about Cat lol I know dot.hack but never heard of the grundy

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 22 of 50 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2254 posts

May 31, 2010

Here's to the good ol' days

This photo taken when the Summer House was still fairly new? Maybe?  Smiley Happy

GISignature
Message 23 of 50 (20 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Jun 29, 2010

Back in the closed beta we didn't have that much furnitureas you remeber so I tired to be a little creative with what  I had to work with.

I started out with stacking two harbor studio apartment storage drawers, then I do it the same way for one of the ends so I end up what looks like an "L".  THen I took from the ornament items the tiki face and then I start from one end lining them up on the side of the drawers, making sure no to bump them together cause this was before that update that made items not interfer with each other as you placed them down. once it was done I had the complete out side of the drawers covered up so you could only see the Tiki heads. Then I just added two Home lamps to each ends and added the origami dog for flavor. And Wa La I had made myself a Tiki Bar in Home.

My friends were sure impressed by it, one even thought it was a furniture to buy LOL.

*I'll try and recreate it to post here when I can.

Message 24 of 50 (20 Views)
Splicer
57 posts

Jun 29, 2010

I remember when home was released back in December 11. My first clothes were The blue Home Logo shirt, the jeans and then the default shoes  OH and then with the glasses. I 'd give you pictures but I just turned off my PS3 and I'm too lazy to turn it back on 

I got the magic in me!
Yea.... whatever floats your boat.......
Message 25 of 50 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Jun 29, 2010

You just can't beat the original Japanese offer of Namco Museum Beta unlockables for HOME.  Eventho I don't have a HOME photo to prove it, but I got the offer when I got drafted with JPN HOME Closed Beta on Nov. 28th, 2008.

I remembered when the original CP were long and the central platform railing glitch were big back then!  Being the first to don the Pooka cap, Pac-man Ts, Namco shorts were the biggest hype then and which many closed beta users were asking where I got the goods from while durnig that period the Mall doesn't even have anything for sales.

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
Message 26 of 50 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jun 29, 2010

oldcatsrock wrote:

I was going thru some old wardrobe saves, And found That I still had some when I first Came to Home,
Granted the pics. Are new, But the Avatar is old

I just wanted to share, And see if any one else still had any of there Avatars from when you first came to Home.

This Thread is just for fun and remembering the good O'l days.. 

Please post em if you still got em !! 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I can't remember yesterday - sheesh    But I do have to say that I was excited when I got my first topless top (male of course).  Used to tell everyone who asked where I got it from - that you had to go "all in" on your first game in EA Poker - and that you had to lose.

I think I made a few fellow citizens upset - but - hey - if they wanted to believe - hehehehehe

Wow - some things an ole fogie like me can remember - lol - but ask me what I had for dinner last night - (blank stare)

JPConway

Message 27 of 50 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Jun 29, 2010

JPConway wrote:

oldcatsrock wrote:

I was going thru some old wardrobe saves, And found That I still had some when I first Came to Home,

I just wanted to share, And see if any one else still had any of there Avatars from when you first came to Home.

I can't remember yesterday - sheesh    But I do have to say that I was excited when I got my first topless top (male of course).  Used to tell everyone who asked where I got it from - that you had to go "all in" on your first game in EA Poker - and that you had to lose.

I think I made a few fellow citizens upset - but - hey - if they wanted to believe - hehehehehe

Wow - some things an ole fogie like me can remember - lol - but ask me what I had for dinner last night - (blank stare)

JPConway

Alzheimer...hee hee Smiley Tongue

"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
Message 28 of 50 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jun 29, 2010

Art_of_Ronin wrote:

JPConway wrote:

oldcatsrock wrote:

JPConway

Alzheimer...hee hee Smiley Tongue

Gesundheit - muahahahahaha - ummmm - huh? wha?   

JPConway

Message 29 of 50 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Jun 29, 2010

I think I have some of my first presets still in my wardrobe. I might've deleted them though, thinking I'd never use them again. Afterall . . . they seriously were horrendous! Trust me when I say that I'm hesitant to go on Home and take a pic of them to post on the forums for fear of seriously scaring some people!

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 30 of 50 (20 Views)
0 Likes