Apr 04 2013
By: LukeBrink Lombax Warrior 102 posts

[SCEE] PlayStation Home Save Data Information

12 replies 412 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

Hello everyone,

We are aware that some of you are experiencing issues with your save data after the recent 1.75 data migration. We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience the intermittent issues may have caused. We have taken steps over the past few weeks to alleviate these issues where possible and believe they are resolved for the vast number of users.

It should be noted that the new online save data service will reject any user data that has been manipulated by unsupported tools and programs. Use of such tools breaches our EULA agreement and SCEE are unable to resolve any cases of this nature.

It should also be noted that only illegitimate data should be rejected (e.g. hacked avatar layouts, etc.), so even for users who have been using unsupported tools, their valid save data should migrate and behave normally. We strongly recommend that users who have been making use of such tools cease these practices and delete any manipulated save data.

If you are still experiencing problems with legitimate save data please contact us providing as much information as possible and we will investigate it on a case by case basis.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

The Home Team

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/PlayStation-Home-Save-Data-Issues-af...

Message 1 of 13 (412 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: [SCEE] PlayStation Home Save Data Information

Apr 4, 2013

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 13 (403 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Sounds interesting. Wonder if that is already in effect? 

Message 3 of 13 (387 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9085 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Well good news i guess those that use strange methods to have content that is not allowed will rage very soon

KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 13 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 4, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Well good news i guess those that use strange methods to have content that is not allowed will rage very soon

I'm definately be nervous if I had an EU account and I developed problems with my save data and needed their help and had files on my account I shouldn't have. 

Message 5 of 13 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

It should be noted that the new online save data service will reject any user data that has been manipulated by unsupported tools and programs. Use of such tools breaches our EULA agreement and SCEE are unable to resolve any cases of this nature.

It should also be noted that only illegitimate data should be rejected (e.g. hacked avatar layouts, etc.), so even for users who have been using unsupported tools, their valid save data should migrate and behave normally. We strongly recommend that users who have been making use of such tools cease these practices and delete any manipulated save data.

The Home Team

I need to wait on King's confirmation about all this...

Delusional stooge.

Message 6 of 13 (351 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I'm definately be nervous if I had an EU account and I developed problems with my save data and needed their help and had files on my account I shouldn't have. 

Well, then those users should be ready to face the gravity of what they have done.

This is rather interesting news, I can't wait to hear of the results once things have been implemented, hopefully everything go's smoothly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 13 (319 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Ok, so Sony is telling us that ISE items will no longer work but then goes on to tell us to delete these items.  Why?  They just told us "the new online save data service will reject any user data that has been manipulated"

Also, we all know that this is EU right?  Any words on when or if this will be comeing to NA?

I'm also very interested to know if this will fix one strand of the ISE exploit or all of ISE.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 8 of 13 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Ha-Ha!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 9 of 13 (266 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Oh, so this does not stop ISE at all?  Sorry I must have missed read it.  I might be wrong but I think this is only to do with the  "Merging outfits" exploit.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 10 of 13 (238 Views)
0 Likes