Fender Bender
2679 posts

Re: SINGSTAR EPIC FAIL?

Sep 25, 2009

I enjoyed my visit to the Sing Star space even though I did get frozen trying to leave

The space is well set up although I did get lost and someone had to show me literally to the door the first time so I could leave. (I didn't want to use the Map transporter).

The point about the songs being voted on being short is well taken. Even though it's meant as a demo and I am onlu guessing licensing may be a factor, closer to 30 seconds would better and make people happier including me. (I might even look into getting that song by a-ha.)

A lot of the people dancing were probably dancing just for the free shirts. I heard it said that dacning for two hours straight would get something special but whether that's true or not I don't know. I got 3 or 4 maybe 5 shirts.

The store there has a small variety of clothing which will be of interest to some.  I bought the jeans and the top. I'm not sure I will be wearing jeans with someone else's name (dizzee something?) on my butt. 

The freezing is not a good thing at all but it will be fixrd I'm sure and most people like I said seem to have a good time. Heck, I am watching tv while typing this and the tv pivture even froze. Stuff happens and is usually corrected.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 31 of 47 (4 Views)
VP of Gaming
28365 posts

What Do You Think About the New SingStar Space?

Sep 25, 2009

GRDNANGL172 wrote:

Well after being in the space a bit it is growing on me. I wasn't aware the music changed with how people dance. That is pretty cool. As I said I was just giving my first impression of the space and trying to start some feedbacks on it, that's all. I think some of you took it WAY WAY WAY too far. Relax. If you have a habit of just attacking people who may have a different opinion, then you are the problem. Not those of us who use this forum respectfully. -ANGEL

I am glad that the space is growing on you. As I had suggested earlier, if you had retitled your original post, and you still can, the reaction you might have received would have been different. I hope that it will continue to grow on you and that you will have even more fun once the space has been updated and patched. Good night, sir.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 32 of 47 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Re: What Do You Think About the New SingStar Space?

Sep 25, 2009
This topic is EPIC FAIL
Message 33 of 47 (4 Views)
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Sep 25, 2009
I agree..TO me Yesssss .. its a Fail.. Yep i said it..the space look Nice, But music length, on the tv screen is terrible, one song playing over and over is terrible, you cant hear the music from the screen on the dance floor, More variety of Songs is needed in Singstar space, that space will get voring quick trust me, if they dont fix music..
Message 34 of 47 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Sep 25, 2009

lol-123- wrote:
There are different songs there just pretty long or the people are chossing the same song. give it time.

Have you even been there?

The songs on the dj thing are only 30 seconds long, and they"re not what you hear on the dance floor.......Get a Clue b4 you post a response

Message 35 of 47 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 25, 2009

Francofone wrote:
This topic is EPIC FAIL

Bingo Franco! C'est la vie. On peux pas fait tout le monde content. Ha!

Message 36 of 47 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Sep 25, 2009

Despite the obvious glitches and lack of music I actually liked it.  I think it has the potential of being a great area in Home.  For once I went to a place were the people were nice and enjoyable to talk to.  It's almost like the kids stayed home, lol.  Anyway, if they fix the music in the main area and add music/videos to the other two areas, I think the place will be awesome.  That would give us three different areas to hang out, dance, and meet new ppl.

Just my two cents.

Message 37 of 47 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Sep 25, 2009

Chalk up another massive failure.

Bingo Franco! C'est la vie. On peux pas fait tout le monde content. Ha!

Soyez tranquille, vous weirdo français ...
Message Edited by CrimsonRex on 09-25-2009 07:50 AM
Message Edited by CrimsonRex on 09-25-2009 07:50 AM

Jet Set Radio Pictures, Images and Photos
★☆~The Leek Overlord Of Self-Made Justice~☆★
Message 38 of 47 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2882 posts

Sep 25, 2009
I can't even download the video before it switches to the next one....then I have to to download that one.  So basically, I haven't seen a video or heard real music the whole time I was in there.
My Plats:

ps3 platinum trophy uncharted drakes fortuneps3 platinum trophy little big planetps3 platinum trophy killzone 2ps3Uncharted 2 PlatModern Warfare 2 Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed 2Trine
Message 39 of 47 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Sep 25, 2009

i was visited the space  last night, stayed and talked to people for about an hour, other then that nothing seemed to  be in working condition, there was no song selection available - and the same song repeated over and over again. The vip room,-  played a short PS advertisement repeatedly had no music!  - the only thing that was featured was a link to the store to buy that rappers home clothing.

sc misscooco
Message 40 of 47 (4 Views)
0 Likes