Reply
May 25 2013
By: CMCSAVAGE Big Daddy 12473 posts
Online

START buying this junk

[ Edited ]
70 replies 837 views Edited May 25, 2013

It's rented, it's virtual, it has no real life value....so what, who cares, it's fun!!!

More spending means more Home.

So stock up on some Ramen Noodles and spend away....yay, double yay!!!! Smiley Tongue

 

yay

Message 1 of 71 (837 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013
Damnnnnn CMC xD that's a wholeeeee lotta posting you're doing this morning. But yes, I do agree, don't worry be happy!!!!!!!!!! Smiley LOL
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 2 of 71 (808 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

It's fun junk. One could be spending their money on a lot worse things. 

Message 3 of 71 (794 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's fun junk. One could be spending their money on a lot worse things. 


My favorite waste of money is the Steam Punk Time Machine. It's a blast traveling into the future, one second at a time!! Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 4 of 71 (788 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Amazing what people will waste money on these days. They say, oh the blame the  economy.  But, look what your're buying!  

 

So the economy can't be that bad.

Message 5 of 71 (774 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

We know what we're buying. You're not buying anything so enjoy your nothing. It's fine with us. In the meantime... this is a Start buying this junk thread. Use the other one if you're not into buying it.

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/STOP-buying-this-junk/td-p/40368385/jump-to/...

 

Message 6 of 71 (760 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Can't you see I'm working? I'll buy some "worthless overpriced Junque" later. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 71 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Jo,

 

you ever take a break from this?  You are always on here.   I know, you've  spent thousands of $$$ on here and you live ohn here.

 

I wasn't responding directly at you.

Message 8 of 71 (739 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Jo,

 

you ever take a break from this?  You are always on here.   I know, you've  spent thousands of $$$ on here and you live ohn here.

 

I wasn't responding directly at you.


Well I was responding to you and for your information I'm on home with my computer next to me. Hey how about that new nDreams Club. I think I saw you say you liked it. Hey maybe you might buy something. Now what would happen if you did?

 

Goodness maybe we'd get a break from the never ending negativity from you. 

Message 9 of 71 (727 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Jo,

 

you ever take a break from this?  You are always on here.   I know, you've  spent thousands of $$$ on here and you live ohn here.

 

I wasn't responding directly at you.


Well I was responding to you and for your information I'm on home with my computer next to me. Hey how about that new nDreams Club. I think I saw you say you liked it. Hey maybe you might buy something. Now what would happen if you did?

 

Goodness maybe we'd get a break from the never ending negativity from you. 


I think, its a bunch of crap, every place you go especially new, is always about $$$ $$$ $$$.  Not negativity, just the truth about HOME. 

Message 10 of 71 (720 Views)