Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: START buying this junk

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
I think, its a bunch of crap, every place you go especially new, is always about $$$ $$$ $$$.  Not negativity, just the truth about HOME. 

Oh really we could never have guessed. We are enlightened. Thank you. And just for your information your opinion isn't the truth. Sorry but you don't speak for everyone. 

Message 11 of 71 (411 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 25, 2013

So how's the freeze working out again?  Any luck?  

Sad they can't stay ahead of it.  Big fat F for HOME and their STAFF! 

Message 12 of 71 (402 Views)
Fender Bender
2694 posts

May 25, 2013

I bought a suitcase full of money. Is that junk? I also have a pot full of gold and some treasure chests with gold or coins or other stuff but them ain't junk. I'll try harder.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 13 of 71 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 25, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I bought a suitcase full of money. Is that junk? I also have a pot full of gold and some treasure chests with gold or coins or other stuff but them ain't junk. I'll try harder.

Oh can I have some. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 71 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11828 posts

May 25, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

You know what they say, "One mans trash is another mans treasure" Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 71 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2694 posts

May 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Oh can I have some. Smiley Happy

Sure. You can find the suitcase full of money in the store. Buy your own.

(Maybe I'll buy you an ice cream cone or something since you're so nice.)

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 16 of 71 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2694 posts

May 25, 2013

I had two posts removed for some reason plus two follow ups to mine removed so I'm going to try again. 

I said originally that I had bought a suitcase full of money. Does that count? I also said I had a pot of gold and some treasure chests.

A reply by someone asked if they could have some of my suitcase full of money to which I replied, Yes, go to the store and buy your own. I said I thought it was the Diesel Island Store.

Someone else said "One man's trash is another man's treasure" to which I replied "I thought it was one man's cash is another treasure." and that they could ask the first replier to my post for the money in the suitcase cus they could buy it from the store.

IOW, four posts were deleted which were in no way inflamatory unless one likes to burn money by spending it in the Sony store. Maybe the moderators are hinting that we should not spend money?

No, I'm not mad at anyone. I jest thought the deletions were silly and the posts were silly fun. SO There!!! Let's see what happens this time. Smiley Happy

The other posters can reply in their own defense as to their deleted posts. SO there again. Smiley Wink 

Message 17 of 71 (322 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 25, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I had two posts removed for some reason plus two follow ups to mine removed so I'm going to try again. 

I said originally that I had bought a suitcase full of money. Does that count? I also said I had a pot of gold and some treasure chests.

A reply by someone asked if they could have some of my suitcase full of money to which I replied, Yes, go to the store and buy your own. I said I thought it was the Diesel Island Store.

Someone else said "One man's trash is another man's treasure" to which I replied "I thought it was one man's cash is another treasure." and that they could ask the first replier to my post for the money in the suitcase cus they could buy it from the store.

IOW, four posts were deleted which were in no way inflamatory unless one likes to burn money by spending it in the Sony store. Maybe the moderators are hinting that we should not spend money?

No, I'm not mad at anyone. I jest thought the deletions were silly and the posts were silly fun. SO There!!! Let's see what happens this time. Smiley Happy

The other posters can reply in their own defense as to their deleted posts. SO there again. Smiley Wink 

That's just weird. Buy all the fake money on Home you can, APPARENTLY, it upsets the Mods? Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 71 (311 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14138 posts

May 25, 2013

As the old saying goes, one man's junk is another person's treasure.

Let's all enjoy the "junk" that we bought from PS Home and have a good time. Smiley Very Happy

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 19 of 71 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

May 25, 2013
I have just returned after a 10 month hiatus... the first thing I did was to drop 40 bucks onto my acct. The next thing I'm going to do is drop 40 more today. I love buying this junk and you may think it's not 'yours' in the end buf it certainly was all still here waiting for me when I returned. Life is good - Home is even better... buy buy buy and if you don't like it - bye bye bye Smiley Happy
....its great to be back!
Message 20 of 71 (283 Views)
0 Likes