Sep 21 2013
By: Disneynut Lombax Warrior 177 posts

Snowflake Wings

4 replies 334 views Edited Sep 21, 2013

I am looking for these wings. I clicked on inspect and it allowing me to buy it, but I dont have  the $ right now to get them. I looked on alphazone and it showed it was a EU item only. I cant find them anywhere in the store. Any ideas? It says its a Sony Item.

d77debf5200daa11a46326b33babb491.png

Message 1 of 5 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Snowflake Wings

Sep 21, 2013
They are an EU only item I believe currently. Player inspect allows some content to be purchased from visiting friends that is from their region. The fact that it allows you to buy it now may be an indicator that these items will be coming to our stores eventually, but for now if you say you could purchase them off someone, well the only way to do it again is to ask someone from EU region who has it or find someone who bought it from an EU user and inspect them for it.
TL;DR answer - player inspect is your answer
Support Forums
Message 2 of 5 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Sep 21, 2013

OK, thanks! And now what I would like to know is if anything I buy in US home and it allows me to buy it even though its currently a EU item only, I wont get banned for purchasing it if someone were to report me??

Message 3 of 5 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013

Disneynut wrote:

OK, thanks! And now what I would like to know is if anything I buy in US home and it allows me to buy it even though its currently a EU item only, I wont get banned for purchasing it if someone were to report me??

I think Sony can only give that answer. But since they released the inspection feature they should have known anything available for purchase from the US database can be bought, so it's more fault on them. Your not doing something out of the ordinary so I don't think there's a reason you get blamed with it.

If the origins of the item came from something like a mall hack where it's not officially released anywhere then it might be something else, but that's another story since the item is available in EU.

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 21, 2013
yup pretty much what a said. Nobody knows where Sony may stand on such a situation but seeing as how player inspect allows it I would say its fair game. I do not speak for Sony though so your guess is as good as mine.
Support Forums
Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)
0 Likes