Sackboy
362 posts

Re: Spaces being removed [EU]

May 3, 2013

Just an FYI for everyone here, there must of been a delay in removing these spaces cause I was in EU today and they are all still in the Navi with the exception of Hed Kandi which hasn't been in the Navi for awhile now. So if you haven't been there or attained any or all of the rewards you still have some time left..

@HeavensLightfire

Not sure if your strictly talking about EU or not but Yetis VS. Hunters has been around over a year now, its actually been around for more like almost a year and a half now. And I don't think its visited in EU nearly as much as what NA's is..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 41 of 46 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

May 3, 2013

U2crazy4me wrote:

Just an FYI for everyone here, there must of been a delay in removing these spaces cause I was in EU today and they are all still in the Navi with the exception of Hed Kandi which hasn't been in the Navi for awhile now. So if you haven't been there or attained any or all of the rewards you still have some time left..

@HeavensLightfire

Not sure if your strictly talking about EU or not but Yetis VS. Hunters has been around over a year now, its actually been around for more like almost a year and a half now. And I don't think its visited in EU nearly as much as what NA's is..

It's scheduled for next week, May 8. OP didn't write the date, but It's listed in the original source.

Message 42 of 46 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

May 8, 2013

i doubt ill get a reply in time before the maint., but what rewards does the Mini space have? ive tried searching and cant find anything, also does the VIP space still work? ive been stuck "Registering" for like ten min..

Message 43 of 46 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 8, 2013

Kris4Christ wrote:

i doubt ill get a reply in time before the maint., but what rewards does the Mini space have? ive tried searching and cant find anything, also does the VIP space still work? ive been stuck "Registering" for like ten min..

A Minis lamp, but that reward's been broken for quite some time now so I wouldn't bother trying to get it. Not sure about the VIP space, the lamp's the only reward from the space though. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 44 of 46 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

May 8, 2013

Has anyone checked to see if all those spaces were really removed, or if any are still available using saved favorites?

I am still surprised Yeti vs Hunters was on the list as not only is it relatively new, especially for EU, but like the Dragon's Green space, some people paid money for boosters to play that game. 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 45 of 46 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 8, 2013

I tried to save all of them, but only minis and modnation club is left Smiley Sad on mine

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 46 of 46 (78 Views)
0 Likes