Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013
There is nowhere you can hide in a server where a freezer lurks. They freeze the ENTIRE SERVER and everyone in it. Doesnt matter where you are when it happens, if youre in the same server....say bye bye. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 21 of 75 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

May 28, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
There is nowhere you can hide in a server where a freezer lurks. They freeze the ENTIRE SERVER and everyone in it. Doesnt matter where you are when it happens, if youre in the same server....say bye bye. LOL

you can't freeze in your personal space unless you invite a freezer to your space.

Message 22 of 75 (211 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

May 28, 2013

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

you can't freeze in your personal space unless you invite a freezer to your space.

so thats how i froze when i invited you to my space?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 23 of 75 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

They need to give us weapons like these in HOME. That would level the playing field, in some ways. LOL

Maybe those new bikes in the park were made for this,lol

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a" dye pack" for freezers, so that when they tried it, their color changes, so Sony knew who did it^_^

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 24 of 75 (204 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

May 28, 2013

Simple Tiffany...

Stopping or preventing freezers is NOT a priority for the Home staff. Simple as that. Right now, their priority is preparing Home for E3. Preparing Home for the next update, preparing Home for the next Client patch. Preparing Home for more up and coming Devs, content and spaces. Sadly, freezing takes a backseat to running a business and making money. 

When the PSN hack took place a few years ago, Sony shut down PSN, Home and everything else untill they could neutralize the problem. THAT...was a big deal. Freezing, simply isnt. You get froze, life goes on. PSN goes on. It's just something that we've come to grips with and accepted. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 25 of 75 (197 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

May 28, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

no im not an freezer lol 

Message 26 of 75 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

May 28, 2013

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

no im not an freezer lol 

oh.....i was wrong again...forgive me XD

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 27 of 75 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

May 28, 2013
A general rule of being a freezer in Home: Freezers will NOT willingly admitt to being freezers, for obvious reasons. LOL
Message 28 of 75 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

May 28, 2013

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 29 of 75 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

May 28, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

no im not an freezer lol 

oh.....i was wrong again...forgive me XD

i ll forgive you this time lol.

Message 30 of 75 (168 Views)
0 Likes