Fender Bender
3069 posts

Re: Stop freezing!

May 28, 2013

FiRe_AnGeL_ElitE wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Thats a solution that gets tossed around a lot, and it's hardly an acceptable one. Freezers dont just STAY in one or 2 servers or spaces. They go where they WANT. They do what they WANT. I've seen em at the Glittering Sands beach and I've seen em migrating to Acorn Park, as well.

When you limit yourself to where you can and cant go on Home, because of freezers...you may as well just hang it up and never go on Home again.

(I havent been frozen ever since I adopted the DNS method, that everyone found SO controversial. And I might add, I have never been hacked or had my personal info stolen via this method either. Just sayin....)

well answer me this question what more can we do other than report and hope sony fix it the only other thing to do is wait for sony to patch it but as we all know they ll find another way to do it we just have to learn to accept the fact that freezers are always going to be around freezing people some people won't accept this and leave home because of it which is understandable.

Why not brick their PS 3, ban their account and block their IP address? People should not have to be restricted in where they go on Home, I mean what next pretty soon everyone will have to stay in their clubs or personal spaces?

Message 51 of 75 (235 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

May 29, 2013

All I know is I am sick of getting frozen.

Message 52 of 75 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 29, 2013
Sad hone can't really stay ahead of this. They obviously didn't learn from last time!
Message 53 of 75 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 29, 2013
Home*
Message 54 of 75 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 29, 2013

My gf & I get frozen here and there and it need stop Sony really need to stop the people freezer it's starting **bleep** me off.

Message 55 of 75 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

May 29, 2013
Yep. The ultimate form of trolling on Home. Freezers LOVE to Pl$$ people off.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 56 of 75 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 29, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
Yep. The ultimate form of trolling on Home. Freezers LOVE to Pl$$ people off.

Aye, Makes you wonder what they look like sitting on the other side of the screen preparing to ruin someones fun. Doesn't it? Do they look like..

BokFingerz.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 57 of 75 (171 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

May 29, 2013
LOL. I wouldnt doubt it.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 58 of 75 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

May 29, 2013

To me this is the one issue that I just can't understand about Home and Sony. Why Sony would allow so few with so much power over the masses. I am to the point of thinking there is nothing Sony can do about it nor do I think they care. This should be one of their main priorities when the freezing methods show up again. It directly effects others and could cause a loss of ones ps not to mention someone's hard earned money. Over the years I have overlooked glitchers and ISE users since they do not effect me or my experience on home directly but the freezing does effect me and countless others and can be costly. Last year when the freezers was using the clothing merging method to freeze others at least we had a small defense to it by being in our wardrobe when the freezer worked their anti-social behavior. When I was frozen I would go and get on my other 2 PS and go back in the space hide in wardrobe with two as I used my 3rd to become frozen so I could come out of wardrobe with my others to see who was still there and I would keep note of the avi's names there for future references if I was frozen again. Now we have no defense but to restart our ps and cross our fingers and hope our PS works. Freezing isn't trolling, it is one thing to upset someone over words but when you cause one harm be it physical or FINANCIAL that could be seen as criminal.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 59 of 75 (138 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

May 29, 2013
....it's trolling.

It becomes trolling when it's done repeatedly to people, over and over for the end result of getting a few laughs.
Message 60 of 75 (130 Views)
0 Likes