Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

Re: Stop freezing!

May 30, 2013
It's obvious these people don't care and have nothing better to with their time unfortunately.... Hopefully they'll just get board and move on to freeze Xbox One users TV streams and leave us alone
Message 61 of 75 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

May 30, 2013
MOD's are aware of this issue, the MVP event's have been hit also, I'd say they are looking into it, I know it's happened to me as well.
Message 62 of 75 (267 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 30, 2013
There's not a lot more we can do at this stage except chill out.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 63 of 75 (255 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

May 30, 2013
lol@that
Message 64 of 75 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 30, 2013

Bok Bok felt offended by my conversation yesterday and reported me. LOL! He reported this thread. How funny is that?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 65 of 75 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

May 30, 2013

not funny Jer.

Not funny at all, that a known Freezer gets away with their barbed  and disruptive comments (reported) , on an activity engaged in soley to harm Home.   Not funny, that they also are known to "fix" peoples comments all the time, by rewriting quotes. (reported)

I will continue to report them, until their Forum account is 4ever banned, any accounts they make up get radiated, and the alien universe they live in is Bricked.

Good members of Home, and this Forum, deserve better than pond scum like that bawk bawk person.

and .. Wake Up and smell the Folgers, Sony.

How many dollars do you lose when good Users leave Home, compared to the $ the Freezer Frauds spend ?

Just don't suspend them ; nuke their PS3's back into the stone age of Gaming ..

the Atari 2600 is the only console these bad children should be playing on Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 66 of 75 (199 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 30, 2013
Don't make them play ET though, Lil. Not even the baddest of folks walking the Earth deserve that punishment! Smiley Very Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 67 of 75 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

May 31, 2013
Does the PS3 have an open source code like Android or something?? Now that I think of it, it kinda worries me that Sony is allowing their systems to be compromised like this. Or is it some sort of network work hack...or what?? I remember being able to flood a server or slow it down with chat spam, but this I don't really understand.
Message 68 of 75 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

I know the booter programs they use to boot people off of Home. I know the methods they use to wardrobe merge. Theres no way the MOD's here would ever allow me to explain it, without editing and deleting my post...so im not even gonna bother.

But yes, the PS3 does have an open source code. It's where all your CFW and jailbreaks derive from. This was a super HOT topic years ago when GeoHot and the EEF posted the keys all over the internet to the masses...ushering in the begining of Homebrew and piracy on the PS3. Furthermore, I believe ISE requires a jailbroken PS3 as well. It's a good possibility, that these freezers and hackers are using jailbroken PS3's in conjunction with certain Homebrew apps, to carry out their mischievious motives. 

To my knowledge...the Homebrew scene on PS3 is still alive and kicking, to this day.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 69 of 75 (129 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

May 31, 2013
You know were making a significant impact, when the freezers and hackers come in here calling us snitches. LOL

Another WIN for the Home community! SWOOT! ^_^
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 70 of 75 (158 Views)
0 Likes