Mar 28 2013
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts
Accepted Solution

Stuck on 247 wins

[ Edited ]
17 replies 259 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

And I've been trying to reach 250 wins racing my dolphys. I've been stuck on 247 for the last month. Some races have been such a tease that my lead gets blown and I come in 2nd. Comes down to the last ring. My stats are fine

10 10 10

11 9 10

9 10 11

I've been racing at different times and lately it seems impossible for me to clear when racing directly after my reset. I can get my first two in but the 3rd takes forever. I've been coming in last place mostly. Are wins that hard to come by now because my record is good and I can't reach 250!

All that time and effort and the win ratio sucks at Hudson. It seems like I only win towards the end of month but it should be more often than not.

They bump the rings way too much. I've been racing since this place has been out and yet, they still hit rings with decent stats. Fall back all the way to 7th or 8th place.

Just wondering if anybody has any tips? I ran out of random ideas. N0, I'm not starting over. I only have 1 set and 1 set is enough for me. I think, all my random ideas are all used up!

Thank you.

Message 1 of 18 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Re: Stuck on 247 wins

Mar 28, 2013

*crickets*

Photobucket
Message 2 of 18 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Mar 28, 2013

stardeth wrote:

*crickets*

haha NO! 

Message 3 of 18 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Mar 28, 2013
You need three more. Just wait.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 18 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1879 posts

Mar 28, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

And I've been trying to reach 250 wins racing my dolphys. I've been stuck on 247 for the last month. Some races have been such a tease that my lead gets blown and I come in 2nd. Comes down to the last ring. My stats are fine

10 10 10

11 9 10

9 10 11

I've been racing at different times and lately it seems impossible for me to clear when racing directly after my reset. I can get my first two in but the 3rd takes forever. I've been coming in last place mostly. Are wins that hard to come by now because my record is good and I can't reach 250!

All that time and effort and the win ratio sucks at Hudson. It seems like I only win towards the end of month but it should be more often than not.

They bump the rings way too much. I've been racing since this place has been out and yet, they still hit rings with decent stats. Fall back all the way to 7th or 8th place.

Just wondering if anybody has any tips? I ran out of random ideas. N0, I'm not starting over. I only have 1 set and 1 set is enough for me. I think, all my random ideas are all used up!

Thank you.

People still race dolphys?  Whats the point do you get rewards or anything?

Message 5 of 18 (207 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013
I have quite a few tips I'd be glad to share.

I'm certain you know, but there are two types of races, the challenge course and the star course, so here are my recommendations for both.

Challenge course: is a race mainly focused on stamina, the race is quite long, so be sure to use a dolphy with basic stats or high stamina, and use stamina or agility as your dolphys race tactic.

Star course: is focused on agility, so use dolphys with high speed and agility for this one, because it's a really fast paced race. Also for race tactic use agility for star course races.

So be certain to put certain dolphies in specific races, it helps a lot as well as picking the correct stratagy.

Best of luck.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 18 (204 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Mar 28, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

10 10 10

11 9 10

9 10 11

Thank you.

People still race dolphys?  Whats the point do you get rewards or anything?

What do you think?  Trying to be sarcastic?  Try again! 

Message 7 of 18 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Mar 28, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
I have quite a few tips I'd be glad to share.

I'm certain you know, but there are two types of races, the challenge course and the star course, so here are my recommendations for both.

Challenge course: is a race mainly focused on stamina, the race is quite long, so be sure to use a dolphy with basic stats or high stamina, and use stamina or agility as your dolphys race tactic.

Star course: is focused on agility, so use dolphys with high speed and agility for this one, because it's a really fast paces race. Also for race tactic use agility for star course races.

So be certain to put certain dolphies in specific races, it helps a lot as well as picking the correct stratagy.

Best of luck.

I do everything.  I don't limit myself.  I just got robbed and came in 2nd.  He took the lead at the last ring and lost.  This really is complete BS.  I've even lost to the same user 5X and yet, they haven't made up for it.  All his stats are 10 10 10 .  

I've learned over the years, HUDSON just uses us Nothing more I can do.  Tired of loosing these tight races or coming in 7th or 8 place and loosing.  Win RATIO sucks at HUDSON. 

Thanks

Message 8 of 18 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I just assume my dolphys are a bunch of lazy slobs. I didn't give them the best role model so what can I do.
Message 9 of 18 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Mar 28, 2013

ichibanluckycat wrote:
I just assume my dolphys are a bunch of lazy slobs. I didn't give them the best role model so what can I do.

LOL  mine been flirting too much lately.    I've been stuck on 247 forever.   I think their win ratio sucks.  I would like to know what they base it on.  My record, I still get confused and dazed.  

Message 10 of 18 (157 Views)
0 Likes