I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Re: Stuck on quest in Mercia: Fractured Realms. Quest: Carrion Slayer.

Sep 5, 2012

GOD. This game could be so awesome, but the spawining is ABYSMAL. But worse than that is the glitch that happens everytime I accidentally nudge the R3 button and open the chat log. It pushes me out of the game and into some weird greenspace that makes me have to go back and REDO EVERYTHING. The only plus, is that if you glitch AFTER you've completed a quest, it will still show that you completed it. Thank GOD.

Also, I've found that doing multiple quests at a time (if available) is the best way of racking up kills for those quests that require it. My only problem is that I glitched out after I got the shard I was looking for, so now I'm stuck waiting for scout beetles to spawn in the main room of the Old Temple. GAH! Please fix this Lockwood!

Club: Nachtmere
Message 21 of 38 (334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 5, 2012

I'm at frame: 12, but I think I'll start holding off until a bug fix. The re-spawning issue sucked the fun away since I got to frame: 9.

Message 22 of 38 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4473 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Thanks for the help everyone! I couldn't figure out what to do & found this thread! Hopefully Lockwood will fix the bugs because I love the gameplay in MFR!
 photo FotoFlexer_PhotoS2popular.jpg
Message 23 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Not sure if this is relevant to the current problem of Mercia bugs (no pun intended), but is there something wrong with the Lockdown level? I'm currently stuck on the Lizard Hunter quest and it isn't due to the respawning problem (though that apparenly can be fixed by either cashe or going back another time, never really had the issue before), but rather that I can't progress further into Lockdown beyond the first three rooms since the one door that could be accessed is barred and I have heard idle chat about something about overloaded servers or similar.

And speaking of bugs, for some odd reason, whenever I press up on the D-pad to select that weapon slot, for some reason I get blue screened and the screen name over my head gets blurred. Thankfully it can be fixed by just reentering Mercia from another location, but still it can get rather annoying.

Message 24 of 38 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

No lizard spawns where I was in Lockway as well. Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 38 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

No lizard spawns where I was in Lockway as well. Smiley Sad

Me too!!  I think, I'm calling this game quits.   Hopes were up high and tried several times.  Smiley Sad

Message 26 of 38 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

im stuck too but on getting the beetle larvae the beetle boss almost never spawns, about clearing  cache are you talking about in home?

Message 27 of 38 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Hi all. Any help would be appreciated. How do you complete the lizards remains quest in mercia fractured realms I got the 3 lizard scales heart and claws but missing the beaks. I can't go any further in the old temple. I'm stuck. I pushed the lever down in one of the rooms but when i attempt to go further its blocked off. I checked first b4 i did the quest what area to go in. I'm in the right area i just can't go any further.

Message 28 of 38 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Aug 25, 2013

neilc010 wrote:

Hi all. Any help would be appreciated. How do you complete the lizards remains quest in mercia fractured realms I got the 3 lizard scales heart and claws but missing the beaks. I can't go any further in the old temple. I'm stuck. I pushed the lever down in one of the rooms but when i attempt to go further its blocked off. I checked first b4 i did the quest what area to go in. I'm in the right area i just can't go any further.

It's been a long time since I've played but I think you can find the beaks in the Lockaway area.  Try going back and looking in there if you aren't finding any in the Old Temple.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 29 of 38 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I even resorted to looking in there. All i got was a blocked door right at the beginning and no where to go.

Message 30 of 38 (91 Views)
0 Likes