Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home...

Dec 21, 2008

10 kudos a hour just isn't enough for me.... There are so many good ideas/concepts within this Thread .

I really like the ideas/concepts that remind Me "somewhat" of some of the concepts that I've been thinking of! 

Message 1931 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2008

it would be cool if we could get

-TV'S

-Speaker systems

-Cheaper stuff

-Free Clubs

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1932 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Dec 21, 2008

- An area with a video screen displaying vocal lyrics to a song playing where you can pariticpate with a partner or by yourself and sing along if you have a mic

-  A list of special dances like the Samba or the Rumba for example where 2 people can interact and perform a dance routine together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsT8FaZnzdE
Message 1933 of 6,140 (4 Views)
Survivor
2587 posts

Suggestions for Home...

Dec 21, 2008

Hi my suggestions are:

1. Put the theater bigger i mean the UK theater is a wonderful theater and has 10 auditoriums. In the US Home is 1 only...why? dont now... please make the theater bigger whit 10 auditoriums.

2. Put more arcade games in the bowling area. I mean echocrome and the other 2 games are........very boring.

3. Put the central plaza more bigger i mean ...put a bridge to another plaza and that plaza more stores and places to go. To this plaza you can add a park whit fun stuff to do like checkers, chess, basketball, ping-pong, etc.

4. The Mall can used more levels like 2 more for more stores. To this levels you can put elevators so can be more interesting and beautiful.

5. The PSP i mean it looks like a psp but is square. That thing is grate but can you put a choose color for them. I now that you can send mesaages to your friends but can not add friends and accept them. You have to press the PS button then go to   messages and then accept them.

6. Put a Pub like a disco so young people cant dance and hear music. But dont replace de listeng home is great beacuse in other homes they dont have them. And put a Home Cafe like in Japan..

Thanks for cheking mine suggestions. I hopethat Locust_Star or some one replies.

Message 1934 of 6,140 (4 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
16 posts

Dec 21, 2008

I would like to begin by saying thank you for giving the opportunity to make a difference.

Make a deal with a big name clothes brand(say, American Eagle,) and certain items of clothing come with a card that, when redeemed, would be added to your wardrobe in Home. Not only would it be cool to wear clothes in Home that you wear in real life, but people who have Home will give the store more business, because they can get items for Home. And anyone who doesn't have a PS3 or Home might be enticed to look up Home and see what it is.

-Eleven-Seven

Message Edited by Eleven-Seven on 12-20-2008 09:10 PM
Message 1935 of 6,140 (4 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Dec 21, 2008

I would like to suggest that in the stores in home when you buy something that the picture be larger. I don't know how many people don't have a hd tv but im one of them, and its difficult to see what im buying when its on my standard tv. it would be cool if there was some way to zoom in on what your buying and maybe rotate it.

other than that home is great! thanks sony! finally! 

Message 1936 of 6,140 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Dec 21, 2008
Locust_ this the worst organised suggestion thread i've ever seen.
Have someone look over all the suggestions organise them in 1st post and put how many HOME users have intrest in each suggestion, Or make a multi-answer poll where users can check each suggestion they like, sorry for coming across rude if I did but just like you HOME MANGERS are tired of looking at alot post all day. Please help make your job reading these easier for yourselves and us

Ok now that i'm done whining & crying thanks for the work your doing and for putting up with this post. happy holidays.

images.jpg

Message 1937 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 21, 2008
one more thing too, it would be cool if there was a way to make the chat screen bigger or something, with so many people having conversations some lines can be missed with only 5 lines in the view box
Message 1938 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 21, 2008

1) I would like to suggest an option to submit a problem/glitch under the Playstation@home safe screen

2) post top 10 high scores for the mini arcade games and possibly other games too.

3) a few more bowling lanes,and pool tables.. maybe a Darts game?

Message 1939 of 6,140 (4 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Dec 21, 2008

I suggest user developed environments..

they should pass a sony approval of course.

how about the abillity to block out of view chat from annying people? Currently you get to see ALL the chatting.

Pfft...you don't like me....get in line.
Message 1940 of 6,140 (4 Views)