First Son
2 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home...

Dec 22, 2008

I would like  2 know when the gamespaces are going to be availabe.  I like bowliing and stuff  but I wan multiplayer..

Message 2091 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 22, 2008

i Love the way you juss walk arround not bad for juss BETA..KuDoS!!

Some things i would change is..being able to play ps games from the arcade...the ones from my HDD!!

Sorta lIke an emulator of some sort!!

So far so good...

O h yaaaa.. and more options from pre text things to moves...

!!bEnNyBloNks!!
Message 2092 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Dec 22, 2008
It would be great if you guys put christmas music at home music .. please thank you
Message 2093 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Dec 22, 2008

the summer houses or the community could have a POOL!!!!

it would be cool 4 the summer houses cuz instead of going out the pattyo doors and walking on to a pattyo. there could be a deck and an INFINITI POOL! then we could hav POOL PART-AYs! this would look the coolest at night the house would be lite up, there would be lanterns out, amazing!

AND there should be more clothing and color options 4 our avatars. like the white shirt 4 females, why shud it be white? why cant i make it blue or red or yellow!? 

tattoos would be cool to!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 2094 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 22, 2008
I would like to see more bowling lanes.  5 lanes isn't enough for all the users coming in.  Maybe adding more lanes or add a second floor to the game room similar to the ground floor?  A dance club?
Message 2095 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home... VIDEO GAME THEMES plz

Dec 22, 2008

HOME does need to be about games...that is what HOME needs to be about....there should be a video game theme running throughout HOME.   Video gamers are your target audience.  Gamers do not care about furniture or brand name clothing or summer homes....if we want that then we walk into a REAL mall and buy them (if we can afford them, lol). 

1. there should be video game commercials or trailers or teasers streaming on TVs and the theater.

2. The clothing needs to be themed around games much like the sackboy accessories in Little Big Planet.

3. One fatal flaw behind HOME is that the avatars are humans.  this is boring.  all video game characters are not human.  HOME should be like a halloween party with video game themed characters chosen by the player.  This would solve the whole males pretending to be females and female abuse thereby desexualising HOME.

4.  The environment is neat and pretty, but it doesnt' work for HOME.  It blends in with the sky and is uninteresting,flat and sterile like a hospital.  Tell your environment artists to have fun and create something we'd see in an actual video game.  

5.  How about a sense of humor.  add some FAIL videos somewhere or something.  Gamers have a unique sense of humor.  HOME lacks it completely. 

The gist is: HOME needs to be VIDEO GAME THEMED.

Message 2096 of 6,140 (4 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Dec 22, 2008

Ok.. hows about when we can add furniture and other items.. why not make it an option to make smaller adjustments to the direction they face and add a grid..  I'm kinda a neat freak anyways lolz.. so I like my stuff to be symmetrical..  And when you are on the arcade games when people are all over there next to you talking you see everything at the bottom right and its kinda in the way.. :/        ...not saying take it off but maybe have an option to make it dissolve at certain times or faster.. also I'm not sure how to say this..but alot of times the mini games in home are ALWAYS preoccupied.. I barely get a chance to get to play.. like chess or the arcade or bowling..

Maybe you should add a few mini games that you can play on the handheld device we all have in Home.  That would be nice if your waiting for something to download or if you get board with something else or you dont want to leave your Summer House and you wanna play a game on your little portable device.  ORRR.. even if you would like to recieve cash for games to be downloaded ONTO the device.. uh huh.. that sounds nice huh??                        If you guys COULD.. do you think you could do something about the "Home Theater" so that when I go in there you can make it full screen and if you already have that could you make it MUCHHHHHHH easier to get to because I have never seen it if its an option.                                                                        I know something else alot of people would like ALOT.. if there was another notification for when friends on your buddy list were to come online and where they go.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Hows about a clock in the top right as an option or something??  Don't you think that would be kinda nifty??  or what if you could put a notification somewhere on the screen when somebody has a game about to launch so you could know about it and maybe get in there with them.. and maybe even a LATE join...??  NICE huh?  I could go all day           lolz        More customizable stuff.. like what if a girl wanted her portable device to be pink or purple??  or what if I could make mine blue or green??  I'd LOVEEEE it!!!    XD       ANOTHER THING.. how about being able to place emotes above your head.. like a heart or a smiley or something?? Wouldnt that be lovely?   And how about being able to Integrate the PSP or even the Playstation Eye with Home..?  What if you could change the background on your portable device in home??  What about in-Home music from your xmb??  What about a nice 46" Sony Bravia LCD tv in your Summer House and be able to watch or put whatever is in your videos on the PS3 on that tv for friends that were invited to watch with you..?                                                                                 

I'll probably be back to tell you more lolz....  good luck and good job so far guys...!!!!      

Message Edited by Mexican_1888 on 12-22-2008 12:36 PM
Message 2097 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 22, 2008
I would like to see regional travel implemented again in HOME.  I feel that its removal detracts from the whole home experience. I think it would really be cool if the "life with playstation" virtual earth could launch Home into a specific regional server that you selected on the earth model then it would really be like travelling across the world instantaneously. As for issues with micrtransaction exchange rates  I would simply do a the region locking on the microtransactions and call it day. if your wallet  currency is not the same as the server you are trying purchase items from  do not allow the transaction to go through...
Message 2098 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Dec 22, 2008
It will never happen people. They will never allow us to play movies from our HDD, the last thing Sony will want is some old pedo-bear showing young girls **bleep** in their apartments. The same may also go for photos, they might have to pre approve everything that they allow users to add to their spaces.

Message 2099 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Dec 22, 2008

-Ability to drive cars and vehicles

-Ability to ride bikes

-Ability to choose your character as an kid and go to school

-Ability to go to colledge

-Ability to play lots of other sports such as Basketball,Baseball,football,swimming, and soccer

-Ability to Go on home with PSP via remoteplay

-Moderators Online on Home to monitor PSN users language

-Moderators Online on the whole PSN servers to monitor hackers and ban people who cheat

-City Streets

Message 2100 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes