VP of Gaming
26762 posts

Re: TO ALL PROUD AMERICANS!

Sep 18, 2010

Did anyone contact Mass Media to tell them how you feel?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 31 of 59 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Re: TO ALL PROUD AMERICANS ON PS HOME STAND UP AND BE HEARD!!!!

Sep 18, 2010

Do you think Soldiers are going to mind if this American Flag was upside down?

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 32 of 59 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 18, 2010

i didnt mean it like that yes teens have just as much right as any of us...

Message 33 of 59 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Sep 18, 2010

I think people from both sides need to chill out. Seriously!

Okay, the flag is upside down (and reversed actually). Now, whether this was intentional because the devs are really anti-american terrorists who are bent on brain-washing the home people who play in Darla's game (who also must know what it means because they would otherwise not get the point of the flag in it's position . . . . or whether they were simply sending out a message to all their commie friends who log into Home . . . .

Or perhaps it was a simple mistake of the graphic being flipped.

Or perhaps they were going for the chaotic look of the place so instead of having a flag that made sense in it's right position . . . next to other freaks of nature and things that make absolutely NO sense whatsoever, they chose to have the flag make no sense. Perhaps they didn't know or understand the meaning behind it.

But the issue at hand is that those who are offended or want it changed (I myself would like it changed), need to contact the devs behind it and ask them to change it. What they DON'T need to do is go off ripping other forumers a new one! What other forumers don't  need to do is rip others a new one either. They need to stop the belittlement of others, and stop the attacks and everything. CHILL OUT!!

This is why very little can be done about this subject. Those who are crying out for a change, are too busy attacking others and having an anneurism to think clearly enough and logically enough to make ONE voice about it instead of sounding like a mosh pit.

Contact the Devs. Let them know. Chill out and stop attacking everyone else (this goes for BOTH sides, sheesh).

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 34 of 59 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Sep 18, 2010

The problem is it's upside-down and reversed, not that it's there.  ****ing duh...

I brought this subject up months ago, but got flamed into abandoning the discussion.  Someone told me then that it's okay if the flag is upside-down, because it stands for distress.  Okay, but I have a few problems with that:

1.  How the hell is anyone distressed in Darla's Den?  There's no crisis going on in that space.  It's a space for having fun.  Time to flip it right-side-up, ****er!

2.  It's not just upside-down in Darla's Den, it's turned around.  If you take a picture of the flag under the jukebox, load it up in MS Paint and turn the picture 90 degrees twice, you'll discover that the blue box with the white stars will then be on the upper-right of the flag.  It's supposed to be on the upper-left.  Normally, that wouldn't matter either because some flags you can see reversed like that depending how you look at their flag pole, it's position being about perspective.  But in this case, there's only one perspective you can view the flag:  one side, dead on.  That means it should be displayed correctly.  The fact that Mass Media doesn't even know how our flag is supposed to be displayed is un-patriotic.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 35 of 59 (47 Views)
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Sep 18, 2010

Reverend_M, no one's calling Mass Media "terrorists".  I, for one, called them un-patriotic, and disrespectful towards the American flag.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 36 of 59 (47 Views)
VP of Gaming
26762 posts

Sep 18, 2010

Reverend_M wrote:

Contact the Devs. Let them know. Chill out and stop attacking everyone else (this goes for BOTH sides, sheesh).

Bingo!

Click on Mass Media to let them know how you feel.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 37 of 59 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Sep 18, 2010

Sticks and Stones may break my Bones but words may never Hurt me!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 38 of 59 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Sep 18, 2010
No one noticed how uncomfortable Darla looked, as well as what she's wearing? It's obvious it's a sign for YOU to help her get out of there. It's Xi part two: Blast From The Past .
Photobucket
Message 39 of 59 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Sep 18, 2010

FreshRevenge wrote:

Sticks and Stones may break my Bones but words may never Hurt me!

Irrelevant to the subject of this topic, but thanks for playing.

---signature---
Message 40 of 59 (47 Views)