Nov 24 2009
By: The-Sarge Treasure Hunter 4392 posts

Thanks for recognizing the Canadian Thanksgiving.

120 replies 76 views Edited Nov 24, 2009

It is so nice for the North American Home to put a bunch of turkeys in the plaza, in recognition of the Canadian Thanksgiving.

Too bad it is a month late, but that's OK.

Oh, Wait, that's right.

This is for the American Thanksgiving.

That means......HOME DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!  Not even a token "Happy Thanksgiving Canada" on the daily message.  NOTHING.

This complete ignorance by Home North America of a region that they are supposed to be covering is becoming absolutely intolerable.

Last I checked, Canada was a part of North America.

Be One With The Game.

Message 1 of 121 (76 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Thanks for recognizing the Canadian Thanksgiving.

Nov 24, 2009
Canada should take over the US. Problem solved.
Message 2 of 121 (76 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Nov 24, 2009
your welcome
I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 121 (76 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Nov 24, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
Canada should take over the US. Problem solved.

God no.!!

Then we would tax you to death as well.  That would really kill North America.

Be One With The Game.

Message 4 of 121 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 24, 2009

The-Sarge wrote:

It is so nice for the North American Home to put a bunch of turkeys in the plaza, in recognition of the Canadian Thanksgiving.

Oh, Wait, that's right.

That means......HOME DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!  Not even a token "Happy Thanksgiving Canada" on the daily message.  NOTHING.

This complete ignorance by Home North America of a region that they are supposed to be covering is becoming absolutely intolerable.

UHM, waaaaaah. They do not recognize every holiday. Last I checked Mexico was part of NA and they didn't recognize any of their holidays either. Shall we start a thread whining about the lack of love for Mexico too?
Message 5 of 121 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
900 posts

Nov 24, 2009

rlshisler wrote:

The-Sarge wrote:

Oh, Wait, that's right.

UHM, waaaaaah. They do not recognize every holiday. Last I checked Mexico was part of NA and they didn't recognize any of their holidays either. Shall we start a thread whining about the lack of love for Mexico too?

lol

Follow Me one Twitter: http://twitter.com/yingyangdr96
Follow Ying's Blog: http://yingyang96.blogspot.com/
Message 6 of 121 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Nov 24, 2009

rlshisler wrote:

The-Sarge wrote:

Oh, Wait, that's right.

Absolutely.  Home North America should also be recognizing Major Mexican holidays as well.  They are also another region that Home North America is supposed to be covering.

But, in regards to Thanksgiving.  A little solidarity would have been nice.  I mean after all, Canada is the only other country in the world, after the USA, that celebrates that holiday. 

Home Europe gives a more balanced representation.  Home North America needs to get it through their little heads, that they are not just Home USA.  They are servicing an entire continent.

And, although I know many people from the USA tend to think that they are the only country on the continent, they most certainly are not.

Be One With The Game.

Message 7 of 121 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Nov 24, 2009

The-Sarge wrote:

rlshisler wrote:

The-Sarge wrote:

Oh, Wait, that's right.

Absolutely.  Home North America should also be recognizing Major Mexican holidays as well.  They are also another region that Home North America is supposed to be covering.

But, in regards to Thanksgiving.  A little solidarity would have been nice.  I mean after all, Canada is the only other country in the world, after the USA, that celebrates that holiday. 

Home Europe gives a more balanced representation.  Home North America needs to get it through their little heads, that they are not just Home USA.  They are servicing an entire continent.

And, although I know many people from the USA tend to think that they are the only country on the continent, they most certainly are not.

we're the only important country lmao, had to say that...just couldn't resist lol, im jokin im jokin lol

I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 121 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Nov 24, 2009

GamerMoney wrote:

we're the only important country lmao, had to say that...just couldn't resist lol, im jokin im jokin lol

Your timing is impecable.

You must be the type of person who cracks jokes at a funeral.

Be One With The Game.

Message 9 of 121 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Nov 24, 2009

The-Sarge wrote:

GamerMoney wrote:

Your timing is impecable.

You must be the type of person who cracks jokes at a funeral.

I tend to avoud those

I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 121 (76 Views)
0 Likes