First Son
9 posts

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 16, 2012

Where did you get that tree? It's awesome.

Message 81 of 92 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Nov 16, 2012

entroponics81 wrote:

Where did you get that tree? It's awesome.

That is from the Creek Falls personal space.  Owners of the space can "gift" that item to their visitors.  It is awesome as it is also animated.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 82 of 92 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I just went to the Thanksgiving Event and it's gone did I do something wrong?

Message 83 of 92 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Easy way to win the witches race...

I kept moving my arrow all the way to the right side and hitting X when the meter is at the top.  The ball rolled into the 150 point pocket almost every time.  Won the single-player race by a large margin.

castle3
Message 84 of 92 (510 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 16, 2012

EUeyepopping wrote:

When you first enter the area, it will appear as if there's no event for a bit while it loads.  Could this be what's happening?

Message 85 of 92 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 16, 2012

EUeyepopping wrote:

This happened to me with the Hallowen Event... I went to that one day. It was Gone no Halloween event and none of the games for it either, Nothing... And YES the space was fully loaded so it wasn't that!

I went to my Apt... then back to the event for Halloween and it was still not there. I was like WTH!  Very Odd.

Logged off Home. And logged back in. Went back to the space then and the Event was back!  Very odd.  We know there are many Servers for the same space. Maybe one of them was not updated for Halloween Use at the time. This used to happen in Centeral Plaza back in the days. 

They had an event in CP back then it was in some of the Centeral Plaza'a but there were a few servers of CP that didn't have that event at all!  It was an odd thing. But it happens!

This also may be what happens for the Thanksgiving event... Let it load first. If it loads and no Event... Logg Off Home then and come back then. It should be there then!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 86 of 92 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
895 posts

Nov 16, 2012

It's interesting, the events seem to me like they load over the regular spaces like a skin of some kind.

Message 87 of 92 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
403 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Nice to have the Thanksgiving themed space.The lag was atrocious when I visited the first time. Not as bad the next time.

However, some of the food reward items are WAY too big to use as decorations in my personal spaces.  Last year's well-proportioned turkey and mashed potatoes w/ gravy on the left side of the table, compared with this year's reward items. Yikes! The turkey and the pie especially are humongous. 

Message 88 of 92 (289 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 18, 2012

anojam wrote:

Nice to have the Thanksgiving themed space.The lag was atrocious when I visited the first time. Not as bad the next time.

However, some of the food reward items are WAY too big to use as decorations in my personal spaces.  Last year's well-proportioned turkey and mashed potatoes w/ gravy on the left side of the table, compared with this year's reward items. Yikes! The turkey and the pie especially are humongous. 

i like the size, although i do wish we had the option of scaling furniture ourselves. example lockwood gift shop items on display were much larger than item itself.

Does anyone know how to get the 4th item? not sure why we are rewarded only 3 of the 4 dishes made...

Message 89 of 92 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Nov 19, 2012

pmpschneid wrote:

anojam wrote:

i like the size, although i do wish we had the option of scaling furniture ourselves. example lockwood gift shop items on display were much larger than item itself.

Does anyone know how to get the 4th item? not sure why we are rewarded only 3 of the 4 dishes made...

There is no 4th item. I was wanting the green bean casserole too but unfortunately that is not a actual reward.

Message 90 of 92 (209 Views)
0 Likes