Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Re: The Do's and Do Not's of Home

Dec 7, 2009

hyperkane wrote:
Bumping several threads aye?

Only two . . . but both, with content So it's not really a bump, just a delayed response and continuation of the subject at hand on those particular threads. I often overlook many threads' new posts and end up not replying, till something else brings those things to my memory and I search them out, and reply

EDITED: "J/K REV" I know

Message Edited by Reverend_M on 12-07-2009 12:48 PM
"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 61 of 66 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Dec 7, 2009
I value REV's opinion but i must ssay there nothing groun breaking in that post. As others have stated that all common sense, even though there seems to be a serious lack of common sense in HOME. It's nice to bring to light evry now and then but the guy didnt bring 2 tablets to moses or anything, i mean damn yall ready to annoint him Superchrist or something. LOLz J/K.
Photobucket
Message 62 of 66 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Dec 7, 2009

Shadyknot wrote:
I value REV's opinion but i must ssay there nothing groun breaking in that post. As others have stated that all common sense, even though there seems to be a serious lack of common sense in HOME. It's nice to bring to light evry now and then but the guy didnt bring 2 tablets to moses or anything, i mean damn yall ready to annoint him Superchrist or something. LOLz J/K.

haha, I'd better run then!

But you're right, nothing I said was really ground-breaking. Just kinda reminders to the community (Especially lurkers out there in the Home Forum)

(. . . and Rianor5, I said I'd call you out for being a lurker and mention you . . . here I am!! LURKER!!! Get to postin' again!! **Rianor is not one of the lurkers needing these reminders, it's just an inside joke between he and I Lol)

Message 63 of 66 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2100 posts

Dec 7, 2009

Reverend_M wrote:

Shadyknot wrote:

But you're right, nothing I said was really ground-breaking. Just kinda reminders to the community (Especially lurkers out there in the Home Forum)

(. . . and Rianor5, I said I'd call you out for being a lurker and mention you . . . here I am!! LURKER!!! Get to postin' again!! **Rianor is not one of the lurkers needing these reminders, it's just an inside joke between he and I Lol)

I am not a lurker!     ok...maybe a little lol

Great thread Rev_M This is the kind of thread everyone should take a look at atleast once since it's such a great general reminder for not only Home's 98% of immature people, but also the 2% that might sometimes forget some of these. 

Message 64 of 66 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Dec 7, 2009

Reverend_M wrote:

Shadyknot wrote:
i mean damn yall ready to annoint him Superchrist or something. LOLz J/K.

Dont investigate it too far, might scare the bejeebus out of ya.

Message Edited by Shadyknot on 12-07-2009 03:27 PM
Photobucket
Message 65 of 66 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Dec 26, 2009
Shady, Lol, too late, I've already heard of that a good while back.

Rianor5 wrote:

Reverend_M wrote:

Shadyknot wrote:

I am not a lurker!     ok...maybe a little lol

Great thread Rev_M This is the kind of thread everyone should take a look at atleast once since it's such a great general reminder for not only Home's 98% of immature people, but also the 2% that might sometimes forget some of these. 

Haha, well, We'll get you out of lurk mode sooner or later. Slowly but surely you'll become active again!!

And indeed, especially with the influx of new Home Users coming up with many getting a PS3 for Christmas (of course many will probably pop in a game or two and solely play that for a good day or two first), we're going to need these reminders for ourselves, and tips for the newbies

I just hope that somehow they'll end up here on the forums soon so they can hopefully find some of the good, helpful threads amid the .... other threads here in the forums!

Message 66 of 66 (25 Views)
0 Likes