Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: The Dream Island - a new personal space from Lockwood!

Aug 30, 2012

The place is very large, colorful and nicely detailed,  however seems funny we run in the middle of the ocean and cant get on the boat... Why couldn't we swim like JP has at their beach.. Where's the cool lounge chairs, towels and beds we can sit/lay in different poses like JP? I know Lockwood can do better than Granzella..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 61 of 96 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Cool spot... I rather a clubhouse version, verses a personal space..
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 62 of 96 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Can a mod consolidate all the "The Dream Island" threads Holy Mosses!

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 63 of 96 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Another great space from Lockwood, this place is just amazing in itself, much to explore, and much to see and do, and decorate. Great scenery, awesome space indeed. I love it. The bundle makes it worth it. Smiley Happy Comes with furniture Smiley Happy

Message 64 of 96 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Did anyone find the iguana on the island, I found the one lizard in the cave, Smiley Happy
Message 65 of 96 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Aug 30, 2012
This is very upsetting.. I truly want to give Sony playstation company slash Lockwood publishing some USA money.. The new space, looks to cool, to beautiful, to epic, to grand, to romantic, to royal.. To be a personal space, which only holds, eleven guest plus the owner, which makes it twelve.. Thus space should of been released as a clubhouse first.. Then to collect extra money on the back end, release it as a personal space..

Now.. I'm not picking up this space.. You all are cool, intelligent people with great common sense.. So this business strategy move, is not a cool one...

You all at your computer companies might dislikes me, laugh at me, and talks about me, However, When it's all said and done, You all respects my intelligence.. I'm one of, the very few, That I will, give you the money making truth, verse, kissing up to each and everyone
of you, and just being a yes person...

When you all, are truly ready, to have, an honest, not looking for nothing from you, but tell you the truth, type of friend... Contact me..

Until then, congratulations.. To all groups involved .. and remain true to you.. 11111!11111!!!!!111!!!!!
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 66 of 96 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
26 posts

Aug 30, 2012

BUYING!

Message 67 of 96 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

Love it! Love the 7 gifts! Love the awesome clothes u can buy on it. I love that secret cozy spot under the house too. I love my new barbeque Ohhh yeah!

Message 68 of 96 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

GlassWalls wrote:

It is a true paradise! If you haven't checked out the open house, do so pronto! Plus reading the back story about how this came to life is a very interesting read. ( http://www.lockwoodpublishing.com/2012/08/the-dream-island/ ) Thanks for sharing Lockwood! 

Going to need a loan for tomorrow. So much neat stuff coming. Smiley Happy

I know , Jo. Between this, the exclusive Dream Island clothing pack, the LOOT EOD TV Mega pack, plus what ever new armor/weapon bundle in Mercia ... sounds like a 2nd mortgage on the house.

Message 69 of 96 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2693 posts

Aug 31, 2012
Aww, the second island isn't solid. I was kinda hoping it would be, like the Dream Yacht's secret island.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 70 of 96 (288 Views)
0 Likes