May 22 2009
By: BaconLettuceToma Sackboy 379 posts

The NEW Presentation Podium Space!

33 replies 23 views Edited May 22, 2009

I love it! I've been missing the Event Landing. It was such a beautiful Space. But this is very very nice!!

Nice job!! Way to go Team Home!!!! You guys do good work!!!

Btw I'm still hoping you bring back Event Landing and Gallery too. Are there any plans to add them and connect to this zone?

NOTE: THERE IS NO SECRET CODE IN THIS SPACE. It was just a late April Fools joke by a poster in this thread.

Message Edited by BaconLettuceToma on 05-21-2009 05:35 PM
-------------------
Please help make Home better by supporting a BLOCK AVATAR function! So if a pest won't go away, and mods are nowhere to be found, just click IGNORE AVATAR, then their avatar will disappear from your screen, and your avatar disappears from their screen! Then you will be free of griefers. And they can't even see you!!!
Message 34 of 34 (23 Views)
Fender Bender
3113 posts

Re: The NEW Presentation Space!

May 21, 2009

nice find rookie.

this must be 4 the e3 conference  kudos

Photobucket
Message 1 of 34 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1982 posts

May 21, 2009
LOL! There's another new Space today? I just went to the Resistance Space and thought I was done. Time to go back in!
Message 2 of 34 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

May 21, 2009

ESHAM976 wrote:

nice find rookie.

this must be 4 the e3 conference  kudos

It probably is because there is nothing to do in the space other than sit around in the nice seats and look at the Jumbo screen, but it is a very nice looking space, and it's actually called the Presentation Podium and according to its description it's the heart of the PlayStation Events Space 

Message 3 of 34 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

May 21, 2009
Im resisting complaining, but why once again do they release a space for nothing for us to do there
Message 4 of 34 (23 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

May 21, 2009

Francofone wrote:
Im resisting complaining, but why once again do they release a space for nothing for us to do there
Because this is more for E3 than the "Gamers lounge" (which is just the Famitsu office of Japan stripped of the Famitsu brand). Wait for next week. I'm sure that presentation space will improve. 

Message 5 of 34 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

May 21, 2009

Sekoku wrote:

Francofone wrote:
Because this is more for E3 than the "Gamers lounge" (which is just the Famitsu office of Japan stripped of the Famitsu brand). Wait for next week. I'm sure that presentation space will improve. 

Fair enough. I'll give it some time. It is a very nice looking space

Message 6 of 34 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

May 21, 2009
Nothing for us to do there? when have they ever done that? I mean we got the gamers lounge... oh wait... the red bull space has plenty to do... oh wait... far cry 2 train station, office and warhawk space... worthless, worthless and worhless. Hmm... If I wanted to wander around and do nothing I could just stay in my harbor home without any media apps to keep me busy.
Message 7 of 34 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9543 posts

May 21, 2009
yeah the space is very well done.  who ever designed it kudos to them.  very nice layout and colors used.  can't wait to see E3 in there
Message 8 of 34 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
557 posts

May 21, 2009

There's also a hidden promotional code that unlocks special black longcoat + pants clothes for your character.

I'm totally lying. lol

Message 9 of 34 (23 Views)