Fender Bender
3519 posts

Re: The Nature of Home: The Root of Recent Failures

Jan 30, 2010

Anytime I step on stage with a band,its beta.

You can practice ALL day long,invite friends and ask them"What did YOU hear wrong?"

"How do you think we can improve?"

Nothing prepares for that broke string on stage.

A voice going out or equipment failure.

One thing for certain,I sure don't act stuck up and sit back stage like a self struck rock star.

If we have to cancel a gig for weather or anything...I make sure the public is complete in understanding why.

Complete...NOT just in my own head or a few others...

Its very thought out...

Because I care for those people.

Do you even really care that we are here pouring our hearts out?

Maybe your absent because your heart will grow fonder of us...

Do you tolerate us and visit just to see if your still accepted among the users?

I think your scared of us

There..I said it

Oh and PS...Your prob wondering who this is addressed to...

No one in particular...

Thing is...if you read this and ask yourself...

Is he talking about me?

Then you know you have become that rock star...in your mind...

Message Edited by musicman1234 on 01-30-2010 11:51 AM
Message 251 of 257 (57 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Jan 31, 2010
I think its more then past the time for the Sony Corp to step in. This entire time only a few ppl have been running home and Sony as stepped back to let them do that. Which is fine and dandy when it works...Sony is one of a few big businesses that are still making alot of money and need to step in and work on the quality of PS@Home . If this requires adding more ppl to the staff that manage home and/or replace ppl that are not doing there jobs to make home a fun experience and to keep the bar of quality for home up and to out do all other social networks. Home still has its potential and can be so much more!
Message 252 of 257 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Feb 14, 2010
I wonder if some people are just doing this to get what they want.... But I DO know WE need a unified and serious voice...but that voice has to be civil.....theres so much hate and blame thrown around here....and we sit here wondering why no one answers...do you talk to the 3yr old DURING his tantrum? NO...you wait til hes calm and help him understand why its wrong and what needs to be done to fix it...yelling and screaming wont do anything but alienate us from them... Ive said it before and ill say it again....The CODE is theirs...the LIFE INSIDE it is ours....theres a middle ground...but BOTH sides have to work on communicating instead of ranting, screaming,and finger pointing...I for one am a disabled but still somewhat working member of society...i spend most of my time on home....some of you have seen me there...and you know what i spend my time doing....i have many GOOD suggestions on how to improve home ( i think so anyway) and theyll never be heard over the constant bickering... Its our world...OURS
The CODE is theirs......The LIFE INSIDE it is OURS....
Message 253 of 257 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Feb 14, 2010
Sony DOES.... NOT... CARE.... the bottom line is that the masses we'll keep spending millions in the virtual mall.... HOME... MAKES... MILLIONS.... bottom line... it is a giant success for the company... they don't care that the service is garbage... HeII, i'm guilty of filling their pockets.... arn't you?
Photobucket
and I like to do drawerings! ♫
Message 254 of 257 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Feb 14, 2010
Ashley ..its those comments that make us look like the aforementioned 3yr old.... sony DOES care...if they didnt care they wouldnt make money at all.....theyd make ps3s that were empty and say haha you got a 300$ plastic box......but we get what we give....give sony too much attitude and you get nothing....attack sony and you get what we have now ...HCMs that dont show up much because everyone wants to flame them.....no one wants an unfamiliar voice telling them how to do the job they hold...i know i dont want the alcoholics telling me how to be a bouncer...id never get any work done....try having a helpful voice....anger only breeds anger
The CODE is theirs......The LIFE INSIDE it is OURS....
Message 255 of 257 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: The Nature of Home: The Root of Failure

Feb 24, 2010

wow yes we shouldnt have trollers you guys manage the whole digital community and programs do take a long time to make and develope and code into home.

so well said cyd 

and the only comment i have to say about home is maybe a third floor in the mall with chess and checkers

I would also like to know if i could be a volunteer for home. As in helping new people and touring houses and other items so yes please contact me that would be great Smiley Happy 

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 

-GOOD-_-KING

Message 256 of 257 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Jun 14, 2010

There are many good thoughts here, and as always, some way off target.  Kudos to Heather for getting this discussion out in the open.

Since the last major update, kudos to whoever is responsible for the faster load times!  What a difference.

A lot of the problems we have all been complaining about are now getting resolved. It's great to see. 

Now if only we could get some of these problems resolved a little bit quicker

Message 257 of 257 (57 Views)