Fender Bender
3090 posts

Re: The unoffical Home 1.3 breakdown V2

Oct 1, 2009

niwrA wrote:
So about the universal game launching - from what I'm reading it seems like its limited to BluRay games, and that only games with full game launching support on the HDD also appear in the menu, or are we getting all the games we have in the menus now? Demos? PSP One games? Etc.
NO FAT PRINCESS! NOOOO!!!

Photobucket
Message 41 of 44 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2681 posts

Oct 1, 2009
... That costume thing. It better not be as limiting as it sounds. That will piss me off very much. I don't always like to wear a whole outfit and if any of my custom gear is messed up as a result of this update, I will be extremely bitter.
Message 42 of 44 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Oct 1, 2009

Delriach wrote:
... That costume thing. It better not be as limiting as it sounds. That will piss me off very much. I don't always like to wear a whole outfit and if any of my custom gear is messed up as a result of this update, I will be extremely bitter.

I don't know. I was worried about it at first, but I started thinking. Something tells me that it's not limiting in that you can only wear the costume as a whole. Rather it's sorta to help speed things up like "Do you want to wear the _____ Costume now?" And boom you have it all on at once isntead of needing to put it on individually. But still you can take certain parts off and all that stuff to have your customization.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 43 of 44 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2239 posts