May 01 2013
By: ILLUMIN-X Fender Bender 3241 posts

This Should Shed Some Light On Home's Future

[ Edited ]
27 replies 718 views Edited May 1, 2013

Well, according to a recent Facebook post by a Home 3rd party developer, Home will indeed be included on the PS4.

This is indicative that Home isn't going anywhere. Now if only Sony would learn to man up and deal with the consumer base in a more professional manner instead of adherring to the "hear no evil, see no evil, silence is golden" approach.

Its a shame we have to learn about Home's fate thru unorthodox means, but in any event it looks like people can stop worrying for awhile at least.

hmmm.png

Message 1 of 28 (718 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: This Should Shed Some Light On Home's Future

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

That would be awesome if it's true. Home on PS4 will certainly rock with the added capability of the machine. 

It's a hard call given there are so many mixed signals but that is certainly encouraging. 

Message 2 of 28 (705 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 1, 2013
That could just mean theyre working on other things for the PS4 not Home.
Support Forums
Message 3 of 28 (704 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 1, 2013

Evil Tree Studios just save us all!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 4 of 28 (694 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 1, 2013

Very good find, X. Glad to see that Home is going to be on the PS4. Thank you for posting this. I hope DSC will see this and finally stop with beliving the rumors that Home isn't going to be on the PS4.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 28 (681 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 1, 2013
Im still not convinced that is what it means. Im reading they will be making a name for themselves in Home on PS3 and on the PS4. Whether they mean Home will be on that PS4 or whether they are just making some game or whatever program for the PS4 remains to be seen. Its far from a solid yes IMO but see it how you want. :/
Support Forums
Message 6 of 28 (654 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Theyve also recently posed the question what people would like too see "aside from what theyre already working on for Home".

I assumed people would read into it as opposed to just taking it at face value what it is they said.

ps.png

They are trying to get a feel for what people want in Home...its in black and white.

And if that isnt enough to extinguish the doubt then go to their website and you'll quickly see that they deal primarily with Home related content.

EvilTree

Message 7 of 28 (651 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

May 1, 2013
Home has seen MORE new content in the last 6 months than ever before. With the Clearasil event and the new Dr Pepper event it seems obvious Home is growing and being promoted. I have no doubt than Home will be on ps4.
Posted Image

Message 8 of 28 (640 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 1, 2013

As I said before, if home is not on PS4. there will be no real reason for me to have it. The games I do buy on playstation I only get when I have" down time" from home, and I would probably just go back to playing my games on computer without Home

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 28 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

May 1, 2013

I have over time changed my thoughts on Home being on the PS4. I now see it hard for it not to be on the new console. I just can't see Sony spending so much time and effort (I use those words lightly as of late) on Home just to have it go to the wayside of the gaming world. Home is unique among the other two gaming consoles and I believe it is and or could be a distinct trademark of the Playstation be it 3 or 4. Then again Sony could scrap the whole thing tomorrow. 

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 10 of 28 (598 Views)