Fender Bender
2040 posts

Re: This is how HOME will DIE

Jul 19, 2013

I won't have much hope in Home's future until Sony hires DCS-Tekken to replace Kevin Butler as the company spokesman and sends him out on the road to talk about what is great about Playstation and Home.

Message 51 of 68 (394 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 19, 2013

julie_love wrote:

I won't have much hope in Home's future until Sony hires DCS-Tekken to replace Kevin Butler as the company spokesman and sends him out on the road to talk about what is great about Playstation and Home.

Poor Kevin Butler :*( I Miss His Tv Advertisements.

Message 52 of 68 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jul 19, 2013

The death of Home is political.  It's a brillliant concept, it was just implimented to a group of people that refuse to accept it's possition.

The problem is structural in the Sony company.  Simply put, there are specific jerks that go out of their way to prevent Home from being what gaming is going to be anyway eventually, because they've no forethought or imagination.

They treat Home like a joke, and they want us gone.  The problem is we generate more income then they do on a lazy day, and that upsets them.  It should upset them.  It should make them realize with every bite they have for dinner is a lie.

Home won't die, but it will change.  Eventually they will have to accept Home is a solid concept, and that will bring a group that will try to "perfect" Home.  That actually might kill Home for me.

Until then, I'm riding it.  And I'm so happy to be spending my time with all of you.

Message 53 of 68 (347 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 19, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
That actually looks like a job announcement for someone who will deal with cloud services. I think although we would all love to see a brand new version of Home what might actually happen is that Home will be streamed from the cloud to the PS4.

Hmm, now logic would tell me in order to get a new version there would first need to be an old one.  I don't know if you know what a beta is but it means that it's not officially out yet.

What the Fanboys/girls here don't understand is you can't have a Home 2 when Home 1 is not out yet.  You can not have Home (1) on the PS4 with out taken Home out of beta on the PS3.

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
I personally feel that it would be foolish of Sony to throw away years of development in a service like Home especially after it's gotten to the level of sophistication it has today.

So you think it would be foolish for Sony to start over with a newer VR wrold where it would force people to re-buy everything and start all over again?  Let me put this another way.  I have plains on buying gran turismo 6 and I already have gran turismo 5.  Do you think Sony is going to give me all the same cars, drivers, outfits and horns?  Why not?

Home is just about what?  7-9 years old?  You think it would be foolish for Sony not to use some of the technology that is going to come with the PS4?

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Personally I'm happy to see them hiring cloud related personal. That does seem to imply that PlayStation 3 games (and hopefully Home is one of them) are in fact important to manangement. 

Sony will let us Stream PS3 titles to the PS4 but the problem with Home would be the fact that it would still be running on PSN where the PS4 would not be using the same network.

Yay, now we have TWO people posting in the same thread that have no idea what they're talking about!! I love the clueless, they make me loff und loff... Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 54 of 68 (337 Views)
Fender Bender
3260 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Nothing lasts forever, make the best of what you have at hand and go with it. Home seems to be doing just fine at the moment so with the PS4 coming out i dont see them ousting Home because of that or the lack of Sony representation on/in Home, it has a heartbeat still and continues to generates money into the system.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 55 of 68 (335 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Lack of Sony Leadership and Support.... (Period)

Anything to get attention? Troll much? Period.

Home means so much to so many people - as had been mentioned so many times before. Yet still we have garbage "discussions" created by members who are seeking attention.

If we want Home to expand and improve, how are we helping? Clearly some people do not care. From their first post on this forum, they chose to not show support...

Wow, you trolled a thread in order to admonish the OP for trolling??? Yeah, you are now the epitome of hypocrasy, good work. Smiley Indifferent

Photobucket
Message 56 of 68 (325 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 20, 2013

stardeth wrote:
Yay, now we have TWO people posting in the same thread that have no idea what they're talking about!! I love the clueless, they make me loff und loff... Smiley Very Happy

Who are you posting to? Me or Joanna?  Be funny if it was to me the post right before you said that my last post was a "brillliant concept" then the next one says that I'm clueless.

Please put more into your posts so we have a better idea on what you are talking about and what your point of vews are...

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 57 of 68 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 20, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Who are you posting to? Me or Joanna?  Be funny if it was to me the post right before you said that my last post was a "brillliant concept" then the next one says that I'm clueless.

Please put more into your posts so we have a better idea on what you are talking about and what your point of vews are...

*watches you wander aimlessly around in the forest, looking for a tree*

Photobucket
Message 58 of 68 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Yup, companies also expand. They also rearrange. Home moderators cover the SEN. Home Managers became Digital Platform. So with fresh minds and new ideas some things change and some things remain the same. You were trying to help make Home a better place by giving attention to some issues. Thanks for that, Jimmy.

Home will eventually go away but I don't think anyone will know the exact Real reason why when it does. I still think that is aways off though. peace. 

dude u are one freaky **bleep**

Edit: Removed inappropriate content.

Message 59 of 68 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Jul 20, 2013

**bleep** ON YOUR XBOX LOLSmiley Mad53386F.JPG

RED
Message 60 of 68 (202 Views)
0 Likes