Wastelander
412 posts

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Feb 17, 2013

Don't forget that you can always press 'Select', 'Go to your personal space', while in your wardrobe to escape from it.

Message 171 of 239 (297 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Why was this moved exactly? Can you mods seriously calm down with the moving of threads? Like

Its easier to sweep the dirt under the rug than to clean it up. They figure if its hidden than ppl will spend $$$ not knowing it has problems. The only way to make them listen is to close your wallet. EU did it and they listened. Now its NA turn.
Message 172 of 239 (269 Views)
Sackboy
364 posts

Feb 17, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
Why was this moved exactly? Can you mods seriously calm down with the moving of threads? Like

Its easier to sweep the dirt under the rug than to clean it up. They figure if its hidden than ppl will spend $$$ not knowing it has problems. The only way to make them listen is to close your wallet. EU did it and they listened. Now its NA turn.

So, why don't organise a week without any "buy" on the forum? just to send a CLEAR message to the "elit" ?

Message 173 of 239 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I dreamed of social action on Home. Not sure it will ever happen, at least in a near future.

But maybe this fiasco might trigger something. I'll wait till next wednesday ans see if there is any communication or improvement.

Thing is I'm affraid cloud save and Home unstability could never be a good mix.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 174 of 239 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

I dreamed of social action on Home. Not sure it will ever happen, at least in a near future.

But maybe this fiasco might trigger something. I'll wait till next wednesday ans see if there is any communication or improvement.

Thing is I'm affraid cloud save and Home unstability could never be a good mix.

If the New Content thread is any indication, the majority seem ready to spend, spend, spend per usual. I'm not sure about GlassWalls assertion that these issues are small and affect but a few users, but I know I for one am affected and don't have an interest in spending until I'm able to actually locate items and they aren't likely to disappear at a moments notice. That's the most frustrating part for myself...missing items ( though temporarily) that I purchased.

Message 175 of 239 (254 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

I know. The constant official line saying problems only affect a small part of user is rather frustrating. A quick survey around your friend list is enough to see most users had difficulty in one way or another.

For my part. I've been holding on any purchases since the 1.75 announcement. Excepted the Captain Harlock outfit and arcade machines for the club. I grew tired of misinformation. I rarely goes on home now and returned to my old disc and DL games. Only thing I do for now is collecting revenues at Tycoon.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 176 of 239 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Feb 17, 2013

This is what the 'message of the Day' from Hong Kong Home says.

"We are currently facing issue with several errors and you may have difficulty connecting to PlayStation Home.

We are investigating these issues as our highest priority.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It would be appreciated that if you could report the critical issue which you found to customer service.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience."

Message 177 of 239 (211 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

The items being scattered is a problem nearly everyone has but not the rest. Me and several of my friends don't have any other issues. Loading times are great, items don't disappear, scores aren't reset.  Those seem to be problems affecting a small few. You can't really gauge the severity of a problem based off the support forum because you're only seeing the negative side.

Even before 1.75, support has always been plagued with all sorts of problems. Freezing issues, home refusing to download or load, items not downloading properly etc.

Message 178 of 239 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Regine__ wrote:

This is what the 'message of the Day' from Hong Kong Home says.

"We are currently facing issue with several errors and you may have difficulty connecting to PlayStation Home.

We are investigating these issues as our highest priority.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It would be appreciated that if you could report the critical issue which you found to customer service.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience."

WOW!!!  I would pay for that kind of communication!

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 179 of 239 (175 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

The items being scattered is a problem nearly everyone has but not the rest. Me and several of my friends don't have any other issues. Loading times are great, items don't disappear, scores aren't reset.  Those seem to be problems affecting a small few. You can't really gauge the severity of a problem based off the support forum because you're only seeing the negative side.

Even before 1.75, support has always been plagued with all sorts of problems. Freezing issues, home refusing to download or load, items not downloading properly etc.

You're kidding, right? Man Frustrated Although loading times have improved in general, the wardrobe has become nearly inaccessable and is no plagued with problems. Here are all the problems I'm experiencing with it...

• Items scattered and favorites reset
  • 15 minute "Please wait..." to load outfits
  • 1-5 minute delay in previewing clothing on character
  • Longer delay to load icons (goes with above bullet)
  • After a cetain amount of time spent in the wardrobe (2 minutes this time, half an hour last time), Home will cease to load anything. Icons won't load, previews won't load, XMB won't load, and you'll likely get stuck on a indefinate "Please wait..." screen. If you manage to leave the wardrobe,  non of the Navigator icons will load, you won't be able to go anywhere, and you won't be able to decorate (similar issues). Your only hope is choose an outfit (15 minute waiting period) and get out as fast as you can. I'm not even going to bother trying to create new outfits. It's not worth the problems.
Message 180 of 239 (170 Views)