Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/27/2013
Offline
108 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

Jan 28, 2013

Some people just clicked this thread because the title was misleading. I imagine some more will be disappointed.

Message 11 of 39 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

Jan 28, 2013

I totally just posted pictures of my junk and package back on the first page, you should go check them out Smiley Wink

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 12 of 39 (337 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

Jan 28, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I totally just posted pictures of my junk and package back on the first page, you should go check them out Smiley Wink


Don't get all the children jealous.

 

Message 13 of 39 (324 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I totally just posted pictures of my junk and package back on the first page, you should go check them out Smiley Wink


Can't find it? That's not a good sign. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 39 (318 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2010
Offline
443 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

Jan 28, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Hey guys, check out my junk Smiley Tongue

 

 

While were at it here's my package

 

 

No shame, no shame Smiley Tongue


 

You call that junk? Ha!

 

Hey ladies, size DOES matter.

 

oh baby

 

 

And here's my package size. Oh, oh yeahhhh.

 

extra extra long

 

 

 

Message 15 of 39 (316 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

Jan 28, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I totally just posted pictures of my junk and package back on the first page, you should go check them out Smiley Wink


Can't find it? That's not a good sign. Smiley Wink


Ow, might need some ice after reading that Smiley SadSmiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 16 of 39 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2010
Offline
443 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I totally just posted pictures of my junk and package back on the first page, you should go check them out Smiley Wink


Can't find it? That's not a good sign. Smiley Wink


Ow, might need some ice after reading that Smiley SadSmiley Tongue


Might be a good idea. Like washing jeans in cold water to make it expand. Then she'll probably be able to find it, maybe.

 


Actually, looks like the jeans in cold water theory won't help since it doesn't expand. Sorry man. Just give her a magnifying glass or something instead.

Message 17 of 39 (280 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/14/2010
Offline
1207 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

Jan 28, 2013

KyIeHyde wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I totally just posted pictures of my junk and package back on the first page, you should go check them out Smiley Wink


Can't find it? That's not a good sign. Smiley Wink


Ow, might need some ice after reading that Smiley SadSmiley Tongue


Might be a good idea. Like washing jeans in cold water to make it expand. Then she'll probably be able to find it, maybe.


Not with cold water she won't. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 39 (268 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34146 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

Jan 28, 2013

halo_nothing wrote:

KyIeHyde wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I totally just posted pictures of my junk and package back on the first page, you should go check them out Smiley Wink


Can't find it? That's not a good sign. Smiley Wink


Ow, might need some ice after reading that Smiley SadSmiley Tongue


Might be a good idea. Like washing jeans in cold water to make it expand. Then she'll probably be able to find it, maybe.


Not with cold water she won't. Smiley Wink


I WAS IN THE POOL!  I WAS IN THE POOL!

 

54ytg546h6yh55tg.jpg


Message 19 of 39 (257 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2010
Offline
443 posts
 

Re: Warning: Revenge Porn or Pictures Potential Threat in Home

Jan 28, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

halo_nothing wrote:

KyIeHyde wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I totally just posted pictures of my junk and package back on the first page, you should go check them out Smiley Wink


Can't find it? That's not a good sign. Smiley Wink


Ow, might need some ice after reading that Smiley SadSmiley Tongue


Might be a good idea. Like washing jeans in cold water to make it expand. Then she'll probably be able to find it, maybe.


Not with cold water she won't. Smiley Wink


I WAS IN THE POOL!  I WAS IN THE POOL!

 

54ytg546h6yh55tg.jpg


Oh wow, great Seinfeld reference!

 

Let's ease off of Chad, and let him keep his dignity before it shrinks into a molecule.

Message 20 of 39 (253 Views)
0 Likes