Jan 26 2013
By: kitchens_closed Lombax Warrior 39 posts

Welcome to the Official Homestead Thread!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 483 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Hi everybody,

I started a blog where all are welcome to come and share their ideas. I plan to be posting fairly regularly, and will be strongly supporting op-ed's, pictures, machinima, and ideas from any of the community at all times, so please let me know if you would like to contribute! I strongly feel we are a community first, and every one of us has a place in it -- yes, even you!

Everybody is the hero of the story in their own minds, and thinks they are doing and saying what is right and makes the best sense for Home, so I would like it if we can all have a safe and transparent place to grow together, and not be defined by favoritism, group politics, or fear of reprisal.

If there are to be any concrete rules they are only this: Rule number one is we are here because Home is fun and we enjoy it, and rule number two is we all just want some little respect. I’m not saying all points of view are created equal, but my goal is and always will be to shift perspectives, to see how different points of view connect to get as close to the truth as possible.

All are welcome, so please forward all comments, complaints, death threats and propositions of undying love to The Homestead at:

http://kitchens-closed.blogspot.com/

We are all on equal ground here.  Welcome to The Homestead!

Message 1 of 6 (483 Views)
Lombax Warrior
39 posts

Re: Welcome to the Official Homestead Thread!

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Hot off the presses, Things Are Looking Up in Home (link).

Don't you feel all warm and fuzzy? I sure do.

Message 2 of 6 (381 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I like what I've read so far. Keep up the good work, KC.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 6 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Love is in the air this February, and we all know what that means -- Ogre Extermination! lol

I've seen alot of you playing in Edo, and after reading some of your thoughts and ideas I took some time to arrange my own. 

So, is Granzella pulling a fast one?  Oh, Grr! (link)  

Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
39 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Hi Guys,

I already posted this earlier, but it got moved into the giant Clusterpuck that is the complaint thread, lol. 

Anyway, as we all know,  Mo' Updates, Mo' Problems (link)

Message 5 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
39 posts

Aug 31, 2013

It's just plain wrong to see so many emphatic and invested Home users silenced with the click of a button. Moderation needs to really rethink their approach if they want any semblance of a civil relationship with the community. When you try kill our free speech you draw lines in the sand.

Sony Pulls the Plug on Japan (link)

Message 6 of 6 (142 Views)
0 Likes