Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/16/2011
Offline
1235 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 2, 2013
More k-pop dances, no PSY though. Girls Generation type stuff.
Message 21 of 122 (396 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 2, 2013

Skip to 0:47.

 

 

That hip swaying. For some reason I love it and would love to have that as an animation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 122 (388 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/23/2010
Offline
5132 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 2, 2013

I have been a long time user of Home and I always wanted to build up a strip club. I did it before but it wasn't enough. I would love if we got stripper moves for both males and females. I also wouldn't mind stripper poles. Smiley Wink

 

 

I would love these moves in home! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 122 (369 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2012
Offline
636 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 2, 2013

Pee Wee Herman's Big Shoe Dance, or Tequila as it is also known. 

Message 24 of 122 (360 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2008
Offline
1864 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 2, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hey everybody!

 

So, here's a question for you. If we were to head back into the motion capture studio to record new animations and gestures what would YOU like to see?

 

Can't promise things will get created but it would be great to get community input.

 

Joey


How about a good old-fashioned "Jump" emote?

Message 25 of 122 (345 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3097 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 2, 2013

xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

I have been a long time user of Home and I always wanted to build up a strip club. I did it before but it wasn't enough. I would love if we got stripper moves for both males and females. I also wouldn't mind stripper poles. Smiley Wink

 

I would love these moves in home! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Smiley Very Happy


Oh, indeed. This sounds very proper for a PG13 environment -- NOT!

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 26 of 122 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 2, 2013

ixarix wrote:

Pee Wee Herman's Big Shoe Dance, or Tequila as it is also known. 


I believe that dance already exists. I'm almost positive I've seen this dance on PSHome. I don't know what it's called since I don't buy dance moves, but can anybody verify this?

Antonio Xul
Message 27 of 122 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/23/2009
Offline
1300 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

Hi Joey,

 

My friends and I would LOVE to see some Rock n' Roll LMOs featuring real instruments! Such as Guitar, Bass, Vocals and more!

 

1

2

 

 

New and improved Salsa Dances!

2

 

 

Poses!

2

1

4

5

 

 

Message 28 of 122 (314 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 2, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

ixarix wrote:

Pee Wee Herman's Big Shoe Dance, or Tequila as it is also known. 


I believe that dance already exists. I'm almost positive I've seen this dance on PSHome. I don't know what it's called since I don't buy dance moves, but can anybody verify this?


The Silly Walk from Atom Republic, I believe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 122 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

I have been a long time user of Home and I always wanted to build up a strip club. I did it before but it wasn't enough. I would love if we got stripper moves for both males and females. I also wouldn't mind stripper poles. Smiley Wink

 

I would love these moves in home! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Smiley Very Happy


Oh, indeed. This sounds very proper for a PG13 environment -- NOT!


In all fairness SylFer did say for club purposes,,,

 

I mean I do know they have Pole Dancing competitions that don't have anything to do with nudie bars,,, and is more of a acrobatic competition.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 122 (303 Views)
0 Likes