Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: What are the developer's thinking?

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I guess when it all comes down to it. They can sell over priced gold items because they know the wannabes will buy them no matter how much they are. And there are a lot of wannabes on Home. And wannabes like hiphop which is all about rappers showing off their "bling bling". So the wannabes want to pretend to be rich rappers and will pay any amount of money to achieve this goal. Glad I'm not a pathetic wannabe because that can be pretty costly. Hope I didn't offend any wannabes on here. LOL!!


You just made me recall an incident some time ago.  I was with friends in The Glade just talking and hanging around and this random guy in the NML gold suit walked up to our avis and said "This suit cost me $50" we were like "OK? "  then I stated that the bundle that includes the suit is 50 and not the suit by itself, so of course, he started telling us how we are broke and "can't afford it" and continued to question our finances in an effort to troll us LOL. (so lame)

 

Some people do buy everything on home just to brag or to poke fun at others that don't have it, It doesn't bother me though since these people or as you said "wannabes" trolls can't even write a cohesive sentence or don't know how to use words with the correct definition (just to clarify I am refering to people who use jargon because they think its cool to do so)

Jargon:  Special words or expressions that are used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for others to understand.

Message 41 of 48 (182 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 10/12/2008
Offline
2039 posts
 

Re: What are the developer's thinking?

Oct 13, 2012

Hahahaha! WOW

 

I woulda been like... "Well youre an idiot for spending $50 to flaunt a gold suit to people who could care less."

 

Seriously. For $15 extra dolla's you could buy a full retail game at that price...on disc. People who fall for these scams and then act like theyre hot stuff for it, make me laugh SO hard.  xD

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 42 of 48 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: What are the developer's thinking?

Oct 13, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Keep the thread alive and force them to see it. 


want me to sent Lockwood, Hellfire, Heavy Water, nDreams, Bigyama, Jam Games, Granzella (, etc.) to check this thread out?

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 43 of 48 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/14/2010
Offline
2518 posts
 

Re: What are the developer's thinking?

Oct 13, 2012

al2009man wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Keep the thread alive and force them to see it. 


want me to sent Lockwood, Hellfire, Heavy Water, nDreams, Bigyama, Jam Games, Granzella (, etc.) to check this thread out?



They read the forum anyway. And it won't matter. This message board represents perhaps less than 10% of the members of home, and if their sales are good, they won't care what is said here. There are always people who don't like the pricing of any product, but there may be thousands more who do buy it, so the businesses keep selling to them.

Message 44 of 48 (144 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: What are the developer's thinking?

Oct 13, 2012

You are right. I was just noticing the other day that Granzella has a bikini top for $1.99 that I swear is almost exactly the same as I got for free from Lockwood. All of their swimming suits were stupidly expensive, with some one pieces being $3.99. I will stick with getting $1 packs from X7 when I am interested in them and picking up other less than a dollar sale items. Yes, I bought a $9.99 space to get into X7 but over time it is saving me money with the X7 sale packs.

Message 45 of 48 (131 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
1115 posts
 

Re: What are the developer's thinking?

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

 Just like food prices, don't expect them to go down, except for sales of discontinued items.

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 46 of 48 (126 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
4501 posts
 

Re: What are the developer's thinking?

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Brises_0000 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Keep the thread alive and force them to see it. 


want me to sent Lockwood, Hellfire, Heavy Water, nDreams, Bigyama, Jam Games, Granzella (, etc.) to check this thread out?



They read the forum anyway. And it won't matter. This message board represents perhaps less than 10% of the members of home, and if their sales are good, they won't care what is said here. There are always people who don't like the pricing of any product, but there may be thousands more who do buy it, so the businesses keep selling to them.


 

YB

Message 47 of 48 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: What are the developer's thinking?

Oct 13, 2012

bookepride wrote:

Brises_0000 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Keep the thread alive and force them to see it. 


want me to sent Lockwood, Hellfire, Heavy Water, nDreams, Bigyama, Jam Games, Granzella (, etc.) to check this thread out?



They read the forum anyway. And it won't matter. This message board represents perhaps less than 10% of the members of home, and if their sales are good, they won't care what is said here. There are always people who don't like the pricing of any product, but there may be thousands more who do buy it, so the businesses keep selling to them.


 
My PS3 is better than your PS3.


When my own FAT PS3 is...

 

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 48 of 48 (76 Views)
0 Likes