Apr 05 2013
By: boxer_lady Wastelander 635 posts

What has happened to Wardrobe Wars?

34 replies 482 views Edited Apr 5, 2013
I've gone for several weeks in a row now and it no longer gives out rewards or seems to be working. Has it been shut down? Any plans to bring it back?
Message 1 of 35 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Re: What has happened to Wardrobe Wars?

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

It died. very slow and painfully with backflash. Now they haven't deal with Wardrobe Wars for some time. UNLESS they update with new rules and fixes

Message 2 of 35 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Apr 5, 2013
It got the death it deserved. May it never rise from the dead ever again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 35 (456 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

Personally they need to remove it to reduce lag in the mall in my opinion. I don't know who really shops there. I know I use the Navigator stores given the mall stores are much too laggy and I always seem to have a hard time loading previews.

Message 4 of 35 (454 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Hey this isn't a Pottermore thread...I'm confused now.

Message 5 of 35 (446 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Apr 5, 2013

It was a 1 year thing, and I think it ended on Feb.

I believe it's just repeating right now and giving out rewards for those that didn't get it last year.

Message 6 of 35 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Really? A one year dealio huh? Hmmm...
Message 7 of 35 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Apr 6, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

It was a 1 year thing, and I think it ended on Feb.

I believe it's just repeating right now and giving out rewards for those that didn't get it last year.

Can you show the details?

Message 8 of 35 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Dont bother if youre trying for rewards even. I dont believe any rewards, be they participant or daily/weekly/monthly winner rewards work anymore. The daily/(weekly?) 'theme' no longer appears and the screens displaying winners is down. Basically the lights are on but nobody is home..
It was originally made for a contest where winners would win tickets to last years' E3. Never heard of winners. But I did hear of many people who didnt receive their rewards despite winning wth their picture on the screen and top vote. It will be interesting to see if they do something with it in terms of an update for this years E3.
It received a grand total of one update in its lifespan.
derp :/
Support Forums
Message 9 of 35 (344 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Apr 6, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Dont bother if youre trying for rewards even. I dont believe any rewards, be they participant or daily/weekly/monthly winner rewards work anymore. The daily/(weekly?) 'theme' no longer appears and the screens displaying winners is down. Basically the lights are on but nobody is home..
It was originally made for a contest where winners would win tickets to last years' E3. Never heard of winners. But I did hear of many people who didnt receive their rewards despite winning wth their picture on the screen and top vote. It will be interesting to see if they do something with it in terms of an update for this years E3.
It received a grand total of one update in its lifespan.
derp :/

I thought you are against whining about things in Home - or does that only apply for everyone, but you?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 10 of 35 (329 Views)
0 Likes